Garrihk The Skakdi War Lord

Simple, but with the great MoCs you make you can get away with a guy like this every so often.It's quite impressive how well that mask fits the Piraka skull. Even more impressive is how this is the first time I've ever seen something like that. The colors and the way they are layered is perfect. The only thing is the bronze knife which is actually pretty nice. It looks like a rusty used weapon. I like your mace design and dig the spine idea you used. The armor plating on the chest also looks good.The obvious unoriginality of the Inika build aside the only thing I dislike is that the shoulder armor feels a bit boring. Some blades/spikes would really make it look more fearsome.Good work, though! Keep it up.

silverbladebanner.jpg

Really nice! i must say i didn't know you could put a mask of gravity on a skakdi head. Good idea with the knife too. I've done something like that on my skakdi. it all comes together real smoothly. Only thing i would change is make him a little spikier. I look foreword to your future works.

Edited by Bilbo Baggins
ian_banner.jpg