What Castle Has The Most Pieces & Which Castle Set Do You Think Is

Takanuva The 7th Toa

What Castle has the most pieces & which castle set do you think is the best? Which castle set can you do the most with/make the most with, parts-wise?I've never bought a LEGO Castle, but have always wanted to. However, most of them seem the same to me and their building options/possibilities seem a bit restricted from what parts they use.Looking for something with actual rooms and not just walls. Something that feels like an actual building of sorts. King's hall, armory, blacksmith, dungeon, pot of boiling stuff to throw over the walls, a roundtable, trap doors, secret passages, towers that house fair princesses. Y'know, all that castle stuff.

Edited by Takanuva The 7th Toa

I really loved Vladek's Dark Fortress from the Knight's Kingdom Ankoria line, '05 I believe. It was a very substantial fortress, with rooms and many floors and fireball catapults and other functions - the ideal playset and centerpiece for that line. Also the Castle castle ('08) was very nice, what with the dragon and all that - it was a very attractive buy for all the great parts, too.

test2.png