Infinity Blade

Shadix

Anyone play this awesome iOS game or the sequels? I've got them both, beat the 1st one and am working on the 2nd game. It's an incredibly detailed 3D fantasy game with incredible graphics. $7 for either game in the app store, entirely worth it.I beat Infinity Blade 1 on my 5th generation (almost the 4th! So close!) and have beat the level 25 and level 50 blood sentinels by my...4th or 5th rebirth. I've run the level 75 sentinel down to 1/3 of his health, but I doubt I'll beat him anytime soon.So...anyone else love this game?

infinitybladebanner.png

The best iPhone game. Ever. Screw you Angry Birds.

I've heard about this game. I've considered getting it, but I don't have enough iTunes credit for it. :<What exactly is the gameplay like? I've heard it's good for the iPod/Phone interface, but most people just drool over the graphics without detailing the rest of the game >.>

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

It's a 3D fantasy game that is mostly swipe-based controls. In a battle, depending on the weapon you can either dodge, block or parry your opponents attacks. Once you get around their attacks somehow, there is a small opening in which you can attack them back. There are combos you can hit, like swiping left-right-left (or the inverse) or with heavy weapons two slices in the same direction, then a follow-the-arrow swipe.Depending if you block, dodge or parry depends how long the window is open. Dodging is the easiest and gives you the smallest window, blocking is limited but also easy and gives you a little longer, and parrying is pretty tough but gives you a long parry window. You can also use magic rings with different attacks/aids that you draw the symbol for to activate. That's just starting it, plus so much more. It's a fun, intuitive control game.

infinitybladebanner.png

I actually beat IB1, took a day off then bought IB2 just before the release date, somehow. Haven't touched IB1 since I beat the god king a couple times. IB2 has so much more depth, I'd totally recommend it :P lemme know how you do!

infinitybladebanner.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...