Artemis The Sorceror

Takanuinuva

For those of the old forums. I had posted this guy. But recently I've made some changes to him that make him 100 times better.So Here he isPic 1This is Artemis the sorcerer. He is a loner who only gets involved in incidents if absolutely necessary. He is powerful but gets angry against people who trespass in his forest. His magical powers include.1. teleporting himself to places2. shooting blasts of fire, ice, earth, lightning, wind, and shadow3. levitation allowing him to float over objectsHis weapon is his magic staff that doubles as a battle axe. The axe is used for close range combat while the staff is used for long range combatLink to pics of his staffhttp://www.brickshel...artemis/005.jpghttp://www.brickshel...artemis/024.jpgHe wears a cloak to disguise himself when he has to go into town to buy supplies. When he is in his cave in the forest he takes his cloak off.Artemis is a loner for a reason. He used to be a kind sorcerer Until he was cursed by a demon he killed.The curse he received gave him a horrible power. At the first sign of a full moon Artemis transformsGo to the brickshelf gallery to see pics of him transforming into his demon formBut here is a pic of his demon formPic 2In this form Artemis is nothing more than a mindless wild beast. He goes out searching for food and will eat any living being he comes across. Animal or OtherwiseIn this form Artemis possesses super human strength, razor sharp claws and the ability to fly. His only weakness is that his senses are heightened which means he has sensitive hearing and if he hears a very loud noise he will fall to the ground into a fetal position.The morning after the night of the full moon Artemis awakenes covered in the blood of his latest kill. Because of this he lives in a cave in the woods for fear that he would kill someone rather than something. To this day he looks for a way to either rid himself of the beast within or to control the beast withinLink to gallery I recommend seeing all the pics to get a good look at his design (may not be public yet)http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=489850 Edit: Large images linked. Please keep all posted pics under 500 kB in file size.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, very nice! I recall seeing the original version, and this does look a lot better.Form 1: First off, I love that staff! Amazing design. Looks a little bulky for someone of his size, but we can overlook that little detail. Overall, the build is just great, but I feel as though he needs a bit more silver--he doesn't have enough balance in his colour scheme, I think. Form 2: Same as before, but the claws look good. Also... Cyclops! I like that for his look. Anyway, I still think he could use a bit more silver on him.Overall, nice work! Keep it up!signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~