The Ultimate Bionicle Theory

plot why's they are separate.

I wasn't going to respond, but what does that mean? Plot why they are separate?
The plot of the story is not affected by the information that the two stories are linked. That what it means.

You wrote "Plot why's" instead of "Plot wise" this may have caused the confusion.  The only reason I probably understood is because I do the same thing with spelling words.

Edited by Rakrondewl

The plot of the story is not affected by the information that the two stories are linked. That what it means.

You wrote "Plot why's" instead of "Plot wise" this may have caused the confusion.  The only reason I probably understood is because I do the same thing with spelling words.

And people wonder why I get annoyed over misspellings...

He's edited it, so apparently he realized. That is assuming you are a guy, TTL. Feel free to correct me.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

You wrote "Plot why's" instead of "Plot wise" this may have caused the confusion. The only reason I probably understood is because I do the same thing with spelling words.

And people wonder why I get annoyed over misspellings...

He's edited it, so apparently he realized. That is assuming you are a guy, TTL. Feel free to correct me.

Well my phone's auto correct made wise into why's I don't know why but I think were getting off topic.

Could the simpler idea work better than the larger one?

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

ToaTimeLord, doesn't the fact that you have to jump through so many hoops to be able to convincingly say that G1 and G2 are connected give you the impression that maybe they're not?

Fan theories only work if they have more than a few nuggets of evidence to back them up...

I'd use the words 'scraps' myself. Most of these connection theories try to build a three-piece suit from a pair of pants and wishful thinking.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

ToaTimeLord, doesn't the fact that you have to jump through so many hoops to be able to convincingly say that G1 and G2 are connected give you the impression that maybe they're not?

Fan theories only work if they have more than a few nuggets of evidence to back them up...

Just putting out ideas thats all.

I would like to see a connection but it problally won't happen which I'm fine with.

Just happy that Bionicle is back.

• Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/