Galactic Civilizations 2

Alex Humva

Discuss the epicness which is this game. It can be best summed up as Master of Orion III smashing into Civilization IV. By no means is it a rip off though; not only does it bring some original concepts, it's absurdly addicting, kinda like Civilization IV.Me, I'm still on the demo, but I hope to get the game tomorrow off of Steam.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

I saw it at target once. caught my eye, but i wasnt really going to buy it. i might buy it, because you seem addicted to it, but i already have a couple more RTS's than i can handle on steam. but from what you are talking about, it sounds fun. something to add to the wishlist.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Remember though, this is not an RTS. This is a TBS. Do not go into it expecting real time action; it's still awesome and addicting, but it's a different flavor of addicting. Like the difference between chocolate and mint icecream; both are amazing, but you can't expect one in the other. Unless it's chocolate mint, but that's called Rise of Nations in the strategy gaming world.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong