Dimensional War

The Great Spirit DM

Some of you may remember those newbie comics I made before the forums' down time. None of you know that I made some during the downtime. Since I started, the story really hasn't gotten very far yet. However, I thought I'd share what I made then and over the downtime. There isn't much here, and I won't be able to update it often, but I thought I'd repost (and modify my signature to show it.)The horrific beginningThe lame continuationThe Third, which needs no titleThe first staff meetingThe Second staff meetingSneakyMy seventh and probably first of qualityThe eighthThe fourth wall is quite mortalThe latest and probably the last you guys will be seeing for a whileNow, you might be asking youselves, why is he posting these comics now? Why isn't he perfecting them first? The answer is simple. I wish to have feedback in order to know what needs improvement. Yes, I know that it is needed.As for PGS, I guess if someone wants to get in, I can get them in. I just won't be able to give much screen time. You also may have to wait a while before you appear.If you want to PGS, I'll add you to the list and get you in at a point in time after you give me the filled out form.Name:Sprite sheet:Powers:Personality:Game/food addiction:Favorite Toa/Toa teamCurrent PGS'sPrimary PGS's1. tent163phantoka:spaz sheep2. /ZaberCarth/3. Pirok the Va-Matoran4.5.6.I'll have secondary PGS's if a lotta people want in.I got an award from PGS #3. This was from Pirok for having a comic that stars him. Here it isaward.pngIf he bugs me too much I'm going to have Kraadax capture him...

Edited by kanohi_master

Sneaky isn't public. :)Otherwise, some very newbie comics. An improvement might be effects.

Sneaky was so sneaky that it could not be seen. However, I have revealed it!Effects, yes. I intend to put a transparent box behind text in the next comic. That way it ought to be easier to read.

Sneaky isn't public. :)Otherwise, some very newbie comics. An improvement might be effects.

Sneaky was so sneaky that it could not be seen. However, I have revealed it!Effects, yes. I intend to put a transparent box behind text in the next comic. That way it ought to be easier to read.
Seventh shows up twice, ninth doesn't show up at all.When you revive the comics, you can put up my award. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Ok, #9 fixed, award displayed.

I don't think it's entirely fair to have me captured.Pirok's specialty is bugging. Not computer-bug bugging, but generally irritating. Apparently, people find his stupidity annoying. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I was kidding. I will add your irritation abilities to the list of your powers. Oh, and Kraadax is a Makuta. He could easily capture you.

I have no doubt I could easily be captured. Pirok Kra captured me, after all.Ooh, irritation is a power now? Sounds fun. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Well, this comic is going to be (hopefully) mainly concentrating on the story. So it's very likely that all of us will be captured at one point or another.Irritation will be a power just because it's funny. As a story based comic, I'll be looking to my PGS's for humorous powers.

Well, this comic is going to be (hopefully) mainly concentrating on the story. So it's very likely that all of us will be captured at one point or another.Irritation will be a power just because it's funny. As a story based comic, I'll be looking to my PGS's for humorous powers.

Good, because Pirok is probably about as humorous as you'll get. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]