'toa' Saorg

Vinylstep

This is, in a certain sense a follow-up to another MOC topic I posted not too long ago, showing my character Saorg before he entered the Core War that split Spherus Magna. However, I never did show what he looked like after the war ended and he was trapped in certain circumstances, and seeing as the 2-year anniversary of me building him was yesterday, it only seemed right to put him on here.That's what we're here to do, ladies and mentlegen.Behold.Back: http://www.brickshel...y.cgi?i=4817992Weaponry: http://www.brickshel...rg/100_0074.jpgFree internet cookie to the first person to get this reference, when looking at the next picture: http://www.brickshel...y.cgi?i=4818084Defying Gravity: http://www.brickshel...y.cgi?i=4818033Now, before I continue, I feel I should say this: I do realize that I don't exactly have the best set in these pictures, but these pictures were taken last year, and at the time I wanted to try a new setting. Also, i've already modified him since I've taken these pictures, just in case anyone was wondering.Seeing as he's likely going to be an important character if I ever get around to writing that series i've been planning, I might as well should put in some info.Name: SaorgAge: Some time before the split of Spherus MagnaElement: Primary- Light. Secondary- Plant LifeMask Power: 'Rage'- Under certain circumstances and placed under enough stress, he can greatly reduce damage taken and given, though in reality it actually causes him more damage then he realizes, so he usually supresses it to the point that it's as though he lacks a mask power.Weapon(s): Light staff/sword, Plant Life scythe, minigun, his claw hand, and in certain cases might bring a shield or dagger with him (though it's rare)Personality: Slightly lazy, Reserved, occassionally sociableGender: MaleLikes: Playing his instrument, writing music, playing music, listening to music, thinking, building things, sleepingDislikes: Others 'bashing' his music, Makuta, The Fire Tribe (on Bara Magna), not getting enough sleepAlignment: Neutral GoodAffiliation: Light Tribe(on Spherus Magna), OoMN, the 'Society'Occupation: Member of the Outcasts, aids the Order, tracker, assault expertPlanet: Spherus Magna (originally), Aqua Magna (currently)Species: GlatorianIsland: NoneTheme Song: Welcome to the Jungle- Guns 'n' RosesHe also technicly is the Self-MOC of a friend of mine in real life, in case anyone was wondering. That is all.Edit: Image linked due to large filesize. Please keep posted images under 500 kB.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

I return from my hiatus to claim thy cookie! Reference: TF2- "WHO TOUCH MY GUN?!?!"Aside from that, very nive moc, I like that giant leg.

"Very, VERY good!"- Heavy weapons guy, TF2. Yes, you get will get the free internet cookie. When? "Later"Thanks for all of the comments, everyone. Now to my responses, if nobody minds. - Toa Genris: Hmm... Unusual (at least to me), but everyone's entitled to their own opinion(s). Also, I don't really see the point of having only one weapon with you when going into combat, so that's something I do on a lot of my MOCs. Thanks though. As for the Black and Silver character... He's (in a certain sense) my Self-MOC who happens to be Saorg's friend (seeing as Saorg is the Self-MOC of my own friend, it only makes sense).- FrozenFlash: Admittedly, sometimes I think I'm better at making weapons for my MOCs than the MOCs themselves. I really do. For the color scheme, when you think about it, how many other Lime Green, White, and Silver MOCs do you see out there? That's just part of what makes him unique, I guess.- Poutwuw Toa of Diversity: Thank you. Since I took these pictures back last December, i've modified the leg to be a just a tiny bit smaller, but it's much better (in my own opinion). I might take pictures of his updated form soon.That's all for now. Everyone have a good night.