Gako And Rio: Chistmas At Econ

Larnuu

http://vimeo.com/34182550ok guys, i was busy with school before i went on my break and it toke up what little of my free time to make this Christmas special. It's the first video with the Gako and Rio crew and there will be more originals with these guys in it. However, even though these guys will get there own 3-5 min. videos time to time, there not an actual show with a time. More of these guys to come :)May i warn you that the stop motion isn't my best but i knew which i couldn't spend as much time on it as i should of because i started about 2 weeks ago and i could only get 3 hours of work in a day and some days i couldn't work at all. So i aimed more so for the story and voice acting this time. I apologize if it looks rushed but i did the best i could with the time i had. It's also is the first video of mine with green screen incorporated.Hope you enjoy the video and happy religious holloway that only comes in winter.___References that some may not get.The game Rio is playing is Sonic Adventure 2.At comic book conventions, most of the time people dress-up as there favorite characters.BioRockDude is a user on Divianart and one of the things he's most known for is his "Silent Key Keeper" costume he uses at conventions.In the majority of my stop-motion videos, there's a running gag from my first video, with is uploaded on another site, that Bulk get's beaten up all the time.In the story, Gako, Rio, Barrok, Sarrok and Mirsama are all roommates but Sarrok is the only one with a job (even though the next video explains the deal with Barrok's "job" because he thinks he has one but really does, it will be better explained latter) Edited by Larnuu
naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gifNacuu's Slow Dance!!naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gif