Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

-==IC: Ranak==-Ranak frowned, but nodded."Very well." Ranak said, and gripped his head, as he moved to sit down."Have you got some water or anything? One reason I'm looking for my cousin, is to tell him to not hit me so hard in practice fights..." Ranak said with a slight sigh.-==IC: Juna==-"Kraenir? Why, is he in some kind of trouble?" Juna said, raising an eyebrow; all the while wondering why someone would be looking for Kraenir, unless.../EDIT: OOC: More replies next post. Gotta do something right now.

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

-==IC: Ranak==-Ranak nodded, and accepted the glass of water, and then looked at Sarah curiously."I've never seen you around before; my name's Ranak." The knight said, as he held out his free hand to shake.-==IC: Zelda==-Zelda blinked, flipped the drawing over, and then frowned."I... don't recall drawing this..." Zelda said, and frowned some more."This looks like the castle on fire, being attacked... This can't be a good sign..." Zelda said, not finding this to be good at all.-==IC: Orion==-"Yeah; that's very true." Orion said with a nod, as he sighed."I guess once we find him, we'll learn the true story."

IC: SarahSarah shook Ranak's hand, "I'm Sarah. I just came here recently, I met Siris during a battle, and he sent me here so that I would have a place to stay and a job, something to do while I recover, although I wasn't injured too badly."IC: ZaiedZaied frowned, and then remembered how Orion's eyes had a similar blankness in them when he attacked Siris. "Your eyes looked blank when you were drawing... I've seen that happen before, when one of the Knights stacked another. It was, Orion and Siris."IC: Siris"Yeah, I'd like to know how he actually managed to stay off the map this long..."

-==IC: Zelda==-Zelda frowned."Well that's odd, in both situations... I've been told that blankness happens when I have psychic visions, not all of which I realize, as they're sometimes shown through pictures, like this..." Zelda said, wondering how a knight could possibly have a similar symptom.-==IC: Orion==-"Yeah... That is a good question, isn't it..." Orion said, and then sighed and laid back with a yawn.-==IC: Ranak==-Ranak nodded."I've known the kid for a few years, seen him around here fore a while. Heard he became part of the Knights a few days ago. Glad to hear that he's helping others out." Ranak said with a smile, as he nodded again.

IC: Paprad"Ain't seen nothing like that around here. Just trees and plants and whatever."The Deku commented dully, spitting out a seed, before looking up at the being that stood before him. It wasn't Deku, nor was it Human. It looked like some sort of frog-person. Of course, that was certainly a strange sight for him."Hey froggy, what in the name of the Great Deku Tree are you?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Paprad"Zora?" He spat out a seed towards the ground. "Frog people, never should have left the forest..." He looked up at the person, before speaking to him. "Name's Paprad, and can I ask why exactly a frog person is wanting to search for puzzles in the woods?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

-==IC: Juna==-"Hmm; that's odd." The doctor said, a puzzled look on his face, as he shrugged."Ah well, I'm sure he'll turn up eventually." Juna said, and kept on walking on the same path that Amos was going."Say, where are you checking next?" Juna asked, curious as to know why they were headed the same place.

IC:Amos ~Castle Town~"I'm heading to where I was supposed to take him, just in case he already got there." Amos said shrugging his shoulders. "Where exactly is your destination?"Don ~Faron Woods~"Not a frog person. More like a fish person." Don said, ignoring the hopefully accidental insult to his race. "I'm looking for it because I heard there are chests with rewards inside." He shrugged. "And because I believe people should always find new ways to test their brains."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Amos ~Castle Town~Amos pulled out his map, and tried to figure out if his location was also just down the street. It was. "Hmm... Looks like my destination is also on this street."

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

-==IC: Juna==-"Huh; how interesting!" Juna said, impressed that they were probably going to end up at the same place after all. That just didn't answer the question of why Amos was headed to the same place.

-==IC: Juna==-"They used to be patients of mine, obviously. Sometimes they still are; I treated that wound on Ranak's head you might've seen if you talked to him recently, after Kraenir took one of their practice duels a little too far." Juna explained with a nod.

IC:Amos ~Castle Town~So the bump on his head was from his cousin in a fake fight, not an actual battle. He didn't want to go to his cousin's house because he would disrupt his cousin's wife's sleep. And Impa just died, possibly explaining his 'extremely confidential' mission. I guess I owe him an apology. He's not as incompetent of a Guard as I thought. Amos thought to himself as they walked. "That explains a lot actually."Don"Woah!" Don cried, barely dodging the projectile. "Watch where you spit those things!"

OOC: Yeah, while Ranak hasn't had a fight in the RPG that wasn't fixed, yet, he's not incompetent by any means. =P-==IC: Juna==-Juna nodded at that."Yes, both of them really take things overboard, when it comes to fighting. One time, they were practicing near one of my windows, when they were younger... Smashed the window, both took rather heavy injuries, and just kept on fighting. Was rather surprised at that, but didn't really have the heart to tell them off for the broken window; I don't even know if they realized it was broken at the time." Juna said with a slight chuckle, recalling the memory.

IC:Amos ~Random Street in Castle Town~"Well I guess it's a good thing they're on our side." Amos said. "Anyways, what kind of building are we heading too anyways? Ranak never actually told me, he just said to go there."

OOC:Hey Blade, could me and Pyrrhon's characters go into a Forest Temple?IC:Don ~Faron Woods~"It's somewhere around these woods. Which is why I came here." Don explained. "I've been looking for it for a while now, with no success."

Characters pre-approved by Blade.Username: Te3eCharacter Name: Chran VongorGender: MaleAge: 20Race: GoronDefault Equipment: None.Bio: When I was a kid I always watched the sumo wrestling matches, hoping to one day be the best wrestler among the Goron. But those were the foolish dreams of a child.I worked in the mines for a while, but it never caught my fancy. My childhood dreams came back to me, and after a few fights with no losses I began to think I couldn't lose. Then reality came back hard, as I lost match after match. I realized the one thing I loved, I still failed at.I left Death Mountain hoping a trip to some of the other regions of Hyrule would take my mind off of my loses, and that I might become stronger on my journey.Faction: NeutralCharacter Description: He looks like the basic gorons from Twilight Princess except with sideburns and dark blue eyes.Username: Te3eCharacter Name: Has no name in HylianGender: MaleAge: 17Race: BulblinDefault Equipment: A club.Bio: I've never done anything evil in my life. I've helped in an attack on a farm before, stolen rocks from a baby Goron, kicked some young Deku Scrub, tried to freeze a Zora, and broke a stain glass window of the princess, but nothing evil.I killed a Skullwalltula, by crushing it with my club a few times, when I was five. I was scolded for killing it, but I didn't know why. I started training to become a warrior for the great lord Ganon while I was still young, my parents having forced me into it. As I became stronger I trained with a Darknut of whom I forget the name. At that stage in my life my sole goal was to beat that Darknut in a fight. I never succeeded.Since I was young I secretly tried to learn to speak Hylian, though I have nevver been able to fully understand their way of speaking. After the defeat of lord Ganon I left my training and set out to find what I wanted to be. At most of the places I tried to find work I was chased out because I'm a Bulblin. Me and my Bullbo couldn't even find work at a ranch. Now that The Knights of Hyrule are recruiting I'm traveling to Castle Town to see if they will except me into their ranks.Faction: Neutral, trying to become a member of The Knights of Hyrule.Character Description: Just your basic Bulblin.Mount: BullboIC: Chran VongorI stood at the bottom of Death Mountain, looking at an outdated map of Hyrule that I had purchased. My choice of where to visit first was an easy one. I wanted to start my journey by going some where peaceful, making Castle Town low on the list. I would prefer to stay somewhere at least relatively warm, excluding going north from my choices. Lake Hylia seemed like a viable option until the thought came to mind that I can't swim. I planed on visiting Kakariko Village last, as it is close to Death Mountain and would be a nice place to stop before going home. Split between the choices of the Gerudo Desert and Faron Woods, I decided to make a circular trip around Hyrule, starting with Faron Woods. I rolled up, and started in the direction of Faron Woods.IC: BulblinI rode toward Castle Town, my Bullbo charging as fast as it could. I could see Castle Town and Hyrule Castle in the distance. A thought crossed my mind as I grew ever closer to my goal. What if they don't let me into Castle Town, or even try to kill me? I tried to push the thought to the back of my head as we approached the entrance to the town. This place could be the land of my dreams, or the place that I die.

Edited by Thanatos the Hamazing

sml_gallery_51411_140_31138.png

IC:Amos ~Random Street in Castle Town~"Well I guess it's a good thing they're on our side." Amos said. "Anyways, what kind of building are we heading too anyways? Ranak never actually told me, he just said to go there."
-==IC: Juna==-"I guess you've figured out I'm headed there too." Juna said with a nod."You'll see what the building is when we get there... The problem is that I don't know who's listening, so I can't give details here." Juna said with a slight frown.
IC: Zaied"Well, do you think it might be a sort of mind-controlling magic? Because there was a fairy who took over a girl's body with mind-controlling magic, and used her in the army of darkness."
-==IC: Zelda==-"I've never heard of mind controlling magic; though it might be possible... There could be other explanations, but I don't know of what they could be." Zelda said, not sure what was going on in the world...
OOC:Hey Blade, could me and Pyrrhon's characters go into a Forest Temple?IC:Don ~Faron Woods~"It's somewhere around these woods. Which is why I came here." Don explained. "I've been looking for it for a while now, with no success."
OOC: Sure. You might even find PowerMiner's character. =P Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

IC: Paprad"Well, got any clues, any hints to the location?" He spat a seed, catching it and tossing it until the air a few times. "Or are we just going to run blindly around the woods and just hope for the best? Because that sounds like a terrible way to start a search."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Chran VongorI kept up a high pace toward Faron Woods, hoping to get there with enough time to relax and find a place to stay for the night. Although with the pitiful amount of Rupees I have, from being out of work for a while, I might end up sleeping under the trees.OOC: Something I've been wondering is if a Goron can see while rolling?

OOC: That's... Hmm; that's actually a very good question. =O You'd think they would, but they'd be rather dizzy. I'm not sure, though. Very good question, one I'm not too sure of, to be honest.

OOC:I would hope they would. It would make no sense to make so many places that are only accessible through rolling in MM if they couldn't...IC:Don ~Faron Woods~"Can't you go any faster?" Don asked the short leafy Scrub as the two walked.

OOC: And since Gorons have races in Majora's Mask it seems they should be able to see while rolling, or they would have to memorize the whole course.Is it alright if I have Chran arrive in Faron woods soon and act like he left earlier than I posted?IC: Chran VongorI stopped to eat a few rocks I found, but their taste didn't even compare to the ones from Death Mountain. I suppose I should have brought lunch, but if I tried to take many of my possessions I couldn't have rolled here and made such good time. But oh how I longed for the taste of rocks from Death Mountain. I tried to take my mind off of Death Mountain, and focus on my trip to see most of Hyrule. I finished my meal and started back on the path to Faron Woods.IC: BulblinI was close to the gate now, and no one had stopped me yet. Two possibilities came to mind, they hadn't seen me yet, or they didn't care that I was a Bulblin. Hopefully it was the second. I rode my Bullbo closer to the gate, not dismounting.OOC: Is the gate open or closed? And what leads up to the gate? Is it a bridge, a drawbridge, or something else? I've only seen it in Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Spirit Tracks, and I doubt the entrance is by train.

IC: Zaied"I'm not quite sure what's going on here, but if that was a vision of the future, could it be stopped?"IC: Siris"Well, whatever is going on, we'll get our answers soon enough, hopefully"IC: Sarah"Yeah, I was surprised that he helped me out- as we met on opposite sides of the battlefield. But he did make a good decision that would have worked even if I was still with the Army of Darkness, as a lone soldier would never just come here."