It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

It has to be one of the greatest shows on air, right now. If it's blocked you might be able to find a few episodes/clips online.

R.I.P. Hundreds of Rahkshi, Karzahni (plant), Mavrah, Kodan, Lhikan, Nidhiki, Krekka, Nivawk, Tuyet, Naho, the other seven Toa Mangai, Sidorak, a Toa of Gravity, a Toa of Plasma, a Toa of 'Silence', Reysa, Carapar, Botar, Ihu, Nikila, Jovan, Hydraxon, Morbuzakh, Antroz, Bitil, Krika, Icarax, Mutran, Vamprah, Spiriah, Gorast, Chirox, many Matoran on a southern island, Matoro, Kojol, many Toa of Iron and Magnetism, all of the Toa in a Toa Tower, a winged Dark Hunter, everyone who attacked Artahka, several OOMN members, a Skakdi in the Pit, many Matoran who became statues, Tridax, Jovan's team, Lesovikk's team, Tyrant, a group of Turaga, the Vahki, Certavus, Lein, many Vorox, many Skrall, Guardian, Nocturn, countless Rahi, the Iron tribe, Teridax, Karzahni (person), The Makuta of Stelt, Telluris, Tren Krom ... and good riddance.

• 3 weeks later...

I was reading an article about Rob McElhenney and his weight gain for the season, and apparently he did it solely for shock value. That's some dedication, man.But yeah, it's a fun show. Painfully obnoxious at times, but that's why it's so great. It's refreshing to have sitcom characters who have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.Also, seriously, kitten mittens. How is that not funny?

• 2 weeks later...

The one from two weeks ago when they break into that house after the vase, that was great. Frank didn't get enough time in that one, but I loved his scenes so much; I think the whip helped, especially when the girl was coming, I love his line, and then when he hid in the closet and pretended to be a stuffed animal was hilarious the first time for some reason.Of course, the end, whipping the vase, was pretty good.

audio_narration_project_banner_small.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight's episode was fantastic. Looked like it was going to drag around the middle part, but pulled it off great. Song and dance number was truly hilarious. Jason Sudeikis cameoing at the end was also a really nice touch, definitely set it off right.