So, Bastion. 'Tis a great game that has great replay value, and lovely visuals.Discuss, and hopefully this won't die like the last topic for it. What weapon set is your favorite? Who's your favorite of the four named characters?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I love this game. I like using all the weapons, but the Fang Repeater (with homing upgrade) is my favorite. I like using the Breaker's Bow or somethingpike if I want a little challenge.My favorite aspect is the music. I bought the soundtrack as soon as it was released. Setting Sail, Coming Home almost brings tears to my eyes. It sounds so lonely.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Personally, I spam the Bellows and the (Homing) CamCan (my nickname for the Calamity Cannon, if that wasn't obvious). XDAh! Yes! The music! My favorite part also. Can't believe I forgot that. But yes, I love "Setting Sail, Coming Home" and the two songs alone. I didn't buy the soundtrack, but I probably will next time it goes on sale.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I saved Zurf and chose the Evacuation option.

Also: The weapons combo I use the most is Hammer + Army Carbine.

Same choice I took. Even with replays and the like, I just can't bear to take the other option as far as the former part goes. Edited by Toa Novu

zolfbanner.jpg

So take my hand, Now you'll never be lonely, Not when I'm home, sweet home

I see your star, you left it burning for me

Mother, I'm here

Man, I so cannot get enough of the soundtrack. I think my favorite is probably Zulf's theme, just 'cause of how well it's used in the scene in question.

zolfbanner.jpg

So take my hand, Now you'll never be lonely, Not when I'm home, sweet home

I see your star, you left it burning for me

Mother, I'm here