Evo Versus Toxic Reaper

PROCTOR

First off, it's Toxic Reapa, not Reaper. Anyways...... Evo: good job, he looks pretty good. Toxic Reapa, on the other hand, needs a complete overhaul. I like how you used the tires on his torso, but they made it way too wierd. Might I suggest using different ones? The overall look of the MOC just looks plain cartoonish and silly. Also, the arms and the legs are too scrawny, but this is probably due to the torso being too wide. Overall: 4.9/10.

Edited by Biohazard12

ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I'm making PBZPs now, so please PM me with details! You know you want one!

completed: 1

in progress: 0

pending: 1

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Nice Evo MoC! Any reason why he has a tire on his wrist? (Other than wanting a new watch?) :PI really like his core too, is it painted?

Yeah, I hand Painted his core, and the tire is on his wrist to add some bulk, otherwise it would just be a bare axel.

First off, it's Toxic Reapa, not Reaper. Anyways...... Evo: good job, he looks pretty good. Toxic Reapa, on the other hand, needs a complete overhaul. I like how you used the tires on his torso, but they made it way too wierd. Might I suggest using different ones? The overall look of the MOC just looks plain cartoonish and silly. Also, the arms and the legs are too scrawny, but this is probably due to the torso being too wide. Overall: 4.9/10.

First off, its a revamp, so why not revamp the name too? On the subject of Toxic Reaper, I was going for a cartooned feel, kind of like a bigger version of his tv counterpart, with the proportions a little skewed. However, i will agree with you on the legs and arms being scrawny, I probably should bulk them up.