A while ago I was waiting for an opponent in Brickgame, the old Lego Club game, which I can't find anymore. I noticed that it looked like the base was built of Lego bricks, and decided to see if I could build it in LDD. I discovered that I could, but at the time I didn't have all the pieces that I needed in order to reproduce it exactly, so I just used what I could, and I used the bricks in the image, that made up the base, to determine what I should do to make the frame. Here's what I built at the time:Version oneI also decided to make it playable by putting a bunch of 1x2 bricks in the back, held in by a removable brick at the top, with a cradle for that brick in the bottom:Back of version oneAfter an LDD update, which provided the piece that I was missing, I updated the Model, and came up with a lot more of a difference than I'd originally planned:Version twoThe additional height is to hide the unneeded part of the pillar pieces. I was surprised by how few changes were needed in the back of the model:Back of version twoThat was intended to be the final version of the model.Here's the LXF file if anyone wants it.I hope you all enjoy it, and I'd appreciate any comments or constructive criticism that you can provide me. :hau: :t: :m_o: :t: :b: :i: :haunu:

Edited by Toa of the Blazing Inferno

• 2 weeks later...