The BZPRPG recently-ish introduced a new species, the Draconic Mystix, and I wanted to get into some of that action!

226335762_dragonmystix.thumb.png.365a7c01b774c3fe186921cc509040f7.png947639906_dragonmystix2.thumb.png.9f946a146e2d4a674863e53688e864db.png

The wing membranes are purely decorative, and clearly not attached to the body itself. If it existed in set form, it would likely make use of cloth. I based the head on a scaled-down approximation of the Tahtorak, and just kind of went ham for the rest.

Oh, here it is, fighting a Rock Lion!

1988652800_dragonvslion.thumb.png.870faccabef29d57dfe72d3966c8463b.png

And for good measure, a close-up of the head.

1598785644_dragonmystixhead.thumb.png.49a2607244e9c7f4e8c21ca8d49cdd3a.png

The main head part is the Ash Bear head custom piece from Galva's custom Stud.io pack. The jaw, as you can see, is made with System parts, attached via clips to a bar piece inside. Hope you like it!

His name is Tavo'ssa. You get a like if you understand the reference!

• Like 2

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

• 1 year later...

I love the creativity you've put into it, especially with the decorative wing membranes and the Tahtorak-inspired head. Using cloth for the wings is a neat idea, giving it a more realistic touch. The Ash Bear head custom piece adds a unique flair, and the use of System parts for the jaw is clever engineering.Have you considered incorporating dragon costumes into your design? There are amazing costume ideas that could enhance the mystique of your Draconic Mystix. Imagine accessorizing your creation with scale-like fabrics, dragon masks, and even LED-lit wings for an extra wow factor!

Edited by KabirSim