Chell From Portal 2

The Cow Spy!

A drawing of the character, Chell, from the game Portal 2. Not sure why the picture was rotated when I uploaded it. Here it is: !Click Me¡What do you think? Post your thoughts. This was draw on my tablet with Sketchbook Express.chell.png

Edited by The Cow Spy!

Portal 2 Drawing

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

vgd_heavy_banner-1.jpg

"Some people think they can outsmart me, maybe... maybe. I've yet to meet one who can outsmart bullet."

~Heavy Weapons Guy

'Tis a cute little image. Some more detail on Chell's face would be nice, but as it is, the drawing has a sort of simple feel that adds to its charm. A full-color background (with a turret and Companion Cube to boot) doesn't harm the drawing, either. Good work!

That's actually a portal gun on its side right there, but can see how it could be a turret. In the original sketch for this(on paper), Chell has less complex eyes and tears running down her face. I wanted the eyes to look a little less chibi-ish so Ichanged them, but the new eyes didn't look good with the tears, so I left it at that! Edited by The Cow Spy!

Portal 2 Drawing

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

vgd_heavy_banner-1.jpg

"Some people think they can outsmart me, maybe... maybe. I've yet to meet one who can outsmart bullet."

~Heavy Weapons Guy