Bionicle/lego Stuff For Sale

All six Vahki: $60 for the lot, $15 e/a. Buy the lot, it'll be cheaper in both shipping and, yeah.Green,Black and red Rahkshi $12 e/aDino Attack Urban Avenger vs Raptor 100% complete with box and instructions. Grille from the Urban Avenger is broken, but I suppose you can get that one replaced. $20Dino Attack Iron Predator Vs. T.rex 100% complete with box and instructions $60Dino Attack Steel Sprinter vs Mutant Lizard 100% complete with box and instructions $15Buy the whole lot for $80 and save $15 and money on shipping!Also have two King Leos from the old Knights line complete, but no box or instructions.Also have the old 2002 Geonosian Starfighter, complete with box and instructions, but the battle droids hands are broken. $40I also have the EP III Wookie Gunship with Tank Droid, but the droid hands are broken and the hinges on the wings of the gunship are also broken, otherwise complete. Even the broken bits (Never lysol your Lego Bricks). I never took the time to replace the hingest because I'd get them in a different color, sooo...no. $30That's it. I need the capital. Help a brother out.

See...to them, you're just a freak.

Like me!

• 2 weeks later...