Trade Me Kraata

The Archivist

Hello! Trying to finish a Kraata collection. I need seven more. Willing to trade 2:1 value if you have one of the ones I need. I will trade a ton of value for the cyclone boys but I don't really expect anyone to offer them here. Willing to pay cash if you wanna do it that way.

Black -> Pearl Gold - Stage 3

Flat Dark Gold -> Black - Stage 6

Flat Dark Gold -> Pearl Gold - Stage 5

Pearl Gold -> Flat Dark Gold - Stage 2

Red -> Metallic Green - Stage 6

Cyclone Kraata (Pearl Sand Blue -> Very Light Gray) Stage 2 & 5. Open to contract killings and organ sales for these. 

I have the following Kraata to trade. 

Untitled.png

Edited by The Archivist

Hello friend,

I am on a similar endeavor and am ~8 kraata away from a complete collection. Of what you are looking for I have the flat dark gold head/ pearl gold tail stage 5. Would you be willing to trade the following below and I could also compensate you for the rest? Would give you a fair price as well. Thanks and best of luck!

What you have that I am searching for:

pearl gold head/ flat dark gold tail stage stage 3

metallic green head / pearl sand blue tail stage 3

metallic green head/ green tail stage 2 and stage 5

Hello! I went through my extras and could not find any of the ones you need, but you've really tempted me with the 2:1 offer. Are you willing to do 6 of your extras for 3 of my non-extras?

I noticed that we describe kraata color differently, so I created a table that maps the colors you listed to the specific color/official color/power that I use to identify mine:

the_archivist_kraata_needs_full_table.pn

I did something similar for your and my kraata on this spreadsheet to ensure we're talking about the same ones:

The Archivist Kraata Needs.xlsx

Hopefully that does not muddy the waters too much. Please let me know if you are interested and/or if have any questions.

A Turaga

You are a very wise Turaga.

Ultimate Bionicle Knowledge Quiz

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently acquired duplicates of almost every kraata, I am in need of only cyclone stage 4 (pearl / sand blue head, light grey tail) to have a complete collection. If anyone is willing to make a trade for this one I probably have the ones you are looking for otherwise. Feel free to send me a message!