I'm cataloging parts variants, and you can help!

Skybird

Hey everyone! Today I've decided to finally create a comprehensive catalog of official parts in variant colors, this can be something simple like the Nokama/Dalu mask in shades of blue (which has been submitted) to more unintentional stuff, which I will post some examples of! These will be posted in a forum over on my discord server.

Here's how you can help. If you have parts in your collection with abnormal amounts of one of more colors, then take a picture of them and send it my way!

What is a variant? It could be a marbled or duel molded part where one color is overrepresented or nearly missing, it could be a part in the incorrect shade, or where an intended color has been swapped out. If it's obviously different, then it might be a variant.

In order to submit variants, ideally you should own both the variant and the default piece, however some exceptions might be made where a variant is clearly incorrectly colored.

The format:

• All parts should be in the same picture with variants pictured first, on the left (except in cases where it makes sense to mix the order as with the vahki eyes pictured)

• Pieces should be pictured on a white paper or cloth background, or white pieces on black backgrounds

• Please do not included prototypes or misprints, which have been well documented by the community. These pieces should have came in retail sets, not events, and in most cases are no more expensive then the default color

In each of the pictures below, variants are on the left except vahki eyes, where the trans medium blue is the variant, this picture shows two different unique pieces in one picture, which is not preferred, but is shown in this case to compare transparent blues.

IMG_20230818_101859437.jpg

IMG_20230818_103157452.jpg

IMG_20230818_103920393.jpg

• Like 2