The study of the Heroes’ arms and shoulders.

Hi, guys. I studied the Heroes’ arms and shoulders. 

Some of the 2.0, regular 3.0, and regular Breakout Hero sets have broader shoulders than the others' because of their torso pieces that have broader shoulders. Brain Attack Stormer's set also has broader shoulders than the other regular Brain Attack Hero sets'.

However, in the episodes, all 2.0 and regular 3.0 Heroes have equal-lengthed shoulders by using the torso pieces with broader shoulders. Breakout Furno is the only regular Breakout Hero in the episodes to have broader shoulders, so his Aquajet Pack can be fitted onto him. All regular Brain Attack Heroes have torso pieces with closer shoulders. Also, according to instructions for the broader-shouldered sets' non-canon combination models in the Hero Factory website, the sets' torso pieces with broader shoulders are required to build the combination models.

Half of the 2.0 sets have longer forearms than the others'. All of the 3.0 sets but Stringer 3.0 have pairs of these forearms. Stringer 3.0 has one long forearm for a left forearm and a short forearm for a right forearm for some reason. Rocka XL, Breakout Rocka, Breakout Evo, and Breakout Bulk's sets have long right forearms and various short left forearms for some reason. Breakout Surge, Breakout Nex, and Breakout Stringer's sets have short forearms. Breakout Furno's set has long forearms. Breakout Breez's set has longer forearms than Furno's. The small Brain Attack Hero sets have short forearms while the medium-sized ones have longer forearms.

However, in the episodes, all 2.0 and 3.0 Heroes have pairs of short forearms. Rocka XL's right forearm is as short as his left. Breakout Rocka has short forearms for some reason. Breakout Evo has short forearms. Brain Attack Surge has short forearms for some reason, probably a mistake. 

So, there. You guys notice these things?

Edited by Lenny7092
Made a mistake with a fact.
  • Like 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

6 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

Also, according to instructions for the broader-shouldered sets' non-canon combination models in the Hero Factory website, the sets' torso pieces with broader shoulders are required to build the combination models.

I think this similar to the case of the levak va

• Like 1

image.gif.f0b625d4fc4c82b928516a036fc1cf5a.gif

2 hours ago, confused piraka said:

I think this similar to the case of the levak va

Lehvak Va is not the only Bohrok Va to have this case. The other Bohrok Va types have that because they do combination models, too. Widen up your perspective, will you?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)