Springblazer: A Transformoc

OH MY GOD, HE'S RETURNED FROM THE DEAD!So... Yeah. I haven't been on BZPower in ages, but I haven't stopped MOCing in my time gone. I have made quite a plethora of models in my absence that I've been sharing on places like facebook, but then I thought why just post there? What better place to post something but good ol' BZP?So without further ado, I give you Springblazer. A TransforMOC that's capable of deploying a 3-Wheel suspension system to race over the ground at high speeds.img5233xs.jpgRobot Form: Front ViewSide ViewBack ViewAh, but you're probably wondering about those rubber bands, aren't you? Well, it doesn't matter if you did because I'm going to tell you about them anyway. Springblazer is quite different from your average TransforMOC, you see. As it's name so aptly suggests, it doesn't just switch forms. It's wheel suspension system is lined with various rubber bands so that it can actually auto-transform.By setting it down like this...And engaging the switch like this...You can instantly switch it from Robot Form to Speeder Form, like this!Speeder Form OverviewAnd finally, a pose shot.And that wraps everything up. Any comments, criticisms, or various baked goods you might have will be appreciated. :)

Edited by nuhvok campaign manager

VOTE BAHRAG!

Tahu: "Who exactly are you?"

Preston: "I'm Preston Stormer. I'm the leader of a specialized robot force tasked with defending the universe. I came because I received a distress call from here."

Tahu: "That's all well and good, but we don't need some robot to take care of us!"

Mata Nui: "..."

My Current MOCs: -Kervahnka-, -Gatling Gun-, -Jetbug 2.0-

Credit to ~ProtoSmith~ for the avatar.