Power Gauntlet

KCGR

Hey guys!, So I've been working on this for a couple days now.Pic 1.As you can see, It's a sort of power gauntlet thing that I made for my arm, it includes a rubberband based function where I can flick my wrist and the blade / projectiles will come up towards my hand, a Thornax launcher on the top of the wrist,the blade can lock in the down position by pushing the blade in between the two ball joints on the underside of the gauntlet. And it is completely made out of BIONICLE pieces except the rubberbands and old sock I attached it too. More pics below.Pic 2.Pic 3.Pic 4.Pic 5.Pic 6.Anyway, thanks for looking, feedback would be appericated

Edited by Masbts

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

This is incredible! The armor is a little messy and all over the place, but that also lends to an almost Terminator/live-action Transformers type feel to it. Really if you just trimmed some of the armor on it so it was more formfitting to your wrist, I think it would look a lot better. I am also impressed with the functionality on it. It's things like this that make me wonder why people don't use rubber bands in their creations more often. Ah well.Back on subject, I love the concept behind it, but it could use a little work in the aesthetics department. All in all, I rate it a 7.5/10.

VOTE BAHRAG!

Tahu: "Who exactly are you?"

Preston: "I'm Preston Stormer. I'm the leader of a specialized robot force tasked with defending the universe. I came because I received a distress call from here."

Tahu: "That's all well and good, but we don't need some robot to take care of us!"

Mata Nui: "..."

My Current MOCs: -Kervahnka-, -Gatling Gun-, -Jetbug 2.0-

Credit to ~ProtoSmith~ for the avatar.

This is incredible! The armor is a little messy and all over the place, but that also lends to an almost Terminator/live-action Transformers type feel to it. Really if you just trimmed some of the armor on it so it was more formfitting to your wrist, I think it would look a lot better. I am also impressed with the functionality on it. It's things like this that make me wonder why people don't use rubber bands in their creations more often. Ah well.Back on subject, I love the concept behind it, but it could use a little work in the aesthetics department. All in all, I rate it a 7.5/10.

Thanks for the input!, Yeah, I can see where you are coming from with the armor. But I kind of did take some inspiration from the live-action Transformers movies, so thats probably where that came from.Also, rubberbands are amazing for functionality. I think some people just don't like using non-LEGO parts,but then again they do have LEGO rubberbands so..idk why they aren't used much.

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

Mostly because rubber bands are difficult to work with and need to be replaced rather frequently. At least that's what I assume.But you're most welcome. Keep up the great work!

VOTE BAHRAG!

Tahu: "Who exactly are you?"

Preston: "I'm Preston Stormer. I'm the leader of a specialized robot force tasked with defending the universe. I came because I received a distress call from here."

Tahu: "That's all well and good, but we don't need some robot to take care of us!"

Mata Nui: "..."

My Current MOCs: -Kervahnka-, -Gatling Gun-, -Jetbug 2.0-

Credit to ~ProtoSmith~ for the avatar.