Imp And His Quintaped Mecha

From my last topic chock-full of MOCs (overlooked, but whatever) there was an endearing character called Idris Psychic that I have decided to become the recurring antagonist for the team of Heroes I have recently made (I'll show them soon, don't worry) featured in an epic coming in the summer. 'Imp', as he now calls himself, loves to make machinery, particularly ones with multiple legs. Be on the lookout for this Ex-Hero, lest he be on the lookout for you!NOTE: The Hero Core on his head should be a black spike piece. I haven't solidified the character fully as of this build, but from now on, expect the black spike! It's a rather important plot point later on...http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=493566Coments and Criticsm are appreciated and highly encouraged! I've noticed several topics get hundreds of views and less than double digit comments! Enjoy!

Credit to Moist! from the Spectral Avohkii Enterprises for the super sig!

confusingbanner3.gif

^The Chronicles of Chandu: ElementElites, Ivu, Equinox. An epic written by cylex7^

"I applaud your valiant ways in the face of futility." - Makuta Kazyx, CoC

Chapter 6 of CoC ElementElites is up!!! Please review!

Now this is is a great example of HF put to good use. The imp is neat, a very good use of the bizarre HF 2.0 head. It works here splendidly. The mecha ... whoa. The build is good (maybe a bit more armor on the upper part) and it shows just what neat stuff can be done with HF that could have never been done with Bionicle parts. I doubt you had enough pieces, but the legs would have been better without the knee/elbow jointed parts. Like the upper limbs, the legs would look great and be much more poseable with the free ball-and-socket joints. The legs would be much more tentacle-esque which is what I think you were going for ... and it would look wicked. The pictures weren't the best, nor was the loading time on Brickshelf. I suggest exterior lighting (no flash) and a cloth background (a bed sheet will do). Then shrink the photos, perhaps using a very easy program such as Picasa and exporting a group of photos to a file (it gives you an option to shrink them by pixel size all at once). That way, you can put 600 x 600 px or so pictures on the topic, and link them (just as you would text, by highlighting it) to the big, big pictures.Good thing your file on Brickshelf was public, since if you had just uploaded them no one would be able to see the MOC. it is best to deep-link images (clicking on them until they are their own page) and posting and/or linking them. Sorry if you already know this stuff, I'd hate to sound condescending. Anywhoo, excellent MOCs. I'd like to see more from you. a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

Wow. Now this is nice. It has a consistant color scheme, and the mech is just.. Wow. It reminds me of a spider in a spindly, long-legged sort of way. The imp is a simple build, but the mecha is the main focus. I'm amazed you have this many skeleton pieces. Keep up the good work.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.