Small Trading Booth

tent163phantoka

Greetings, friends! I am tent163phantoka! I am selling and trading some old stuff I don't want anymore.What I haz:Several Pokemon cards(nothing past DP)($.50)an old pencil bag (mint condition, has my real name on it,which I will do my best to remove)($.50)Leap Frog Twist and Shout Subtraction game(great for small children)($1.50)Pocket Etch-A-Sketch($.50)What I will take:RahagaBohrok(any kind, preferably with canister and/ or CD)Toa Metu(preferably with canister and/ or CD)Rahkshi(any kind, preferably with canister and/ or CD)Kratta(any kind)Dallas Cowboys, Mavericks, or Stars merch (Any kind)Any NFL HelmetBYU,UNT,or UT merchmoney(USD only, please) Won't be able to buy and might not be able to ship outside of US. Note I will use and take into account the Trading records topic.Please post.

Edited by tent163phantoka

I have to offer:Rahaga (all six)Bohrok (all six)Toa Metru (all six)Rahkshi (all six, each with its respective level four kraata)I'd part with the Rahaga for three dollars each and seven dollars for the canister sets. Unfortunately, I have no packaging, but all of them are complete and all pieces are in good shape. I also have some kraata. Are you looking for anything specifically, or do you just want any?

plop

I have to offer:Rahaga (all six)Bohrok (all six)Toa Metru (all six)Rahkshi (all six, each with its respective level four kraata)I'd part with the Rahaga for three dollars each and seven dollars for the canister sets. Unfortunately, I have no packaging, but all of them are complete and all pieces are in good shape. I also have some kraata. Are you looking for anything specifically, or do you just want any?

I checked with my parents, I'm only allowed to trade. If you would be willing to trade, that's fine.