1.jpg

^links to gallery(when public)^

Over the past couple of days I've been in a MOCing mood, and that's a semi-rare occasion for me. So I got out my Bionicle parts and started to build.

Ever since I got my Mars Mission wheels back from my sister, I've been wanting to make some sort of car. I grabbed a wheel and somehow stumbled upon a Malum claw. I placed the claw on top of the wheel and suddenly, I was instantly reminded of monster trucks and cars that have monsters sculpted around them. I got to work.

My original idea for this was to be bigger, but as time progressed I had to make it smaller or the wheels would be very out of proportion. But I'm fairly satisfied with the end result; it's fun to roll around on the carpet or make roaring sounds while pretending to be at a monster truck rally or something.

Oh, except it's really, really cluttered.

So, yeah. It'd be appreciated for you to look at all of the(terrible quality) photos, so that you get the best idea of what it looks like and form a better opinion based on that.

:)

Comments are always very much appreciated, but not expected.

Edited by Count Bleck

overlordsukapon.png

Oh do I love this.However, it has a few flaws. For one, it's not that streamlined, and two, the front wheels look separated from the rest of the model. The only other flaw I can see is simply with general design, as I don't like putting limbs on cars :P. This is purely my opinion, but I would have preferred that the legs were simply decorations that looked like they gripped the wheels.But weigh this against all the other amazingness of this creation, like the mouth and the cockpit, and you have a brilliantly designed monster of a truck (if I can call it that).

Looks like my dream car! I always wished someone would make a car like this, with some monster crouching on the wheels. As you said, the car is kinda of cluttered in some spots, but it works to give it an armored look to it. It took me a couple of looks to decipher what it was, but once I saw it, it was beautifal. A great MOC, I especially like the biting mouth. It is truly a monster truck.

"Wait, a hundred ships to one starfighter? It'll be a slaughter!

"That's the spirit!"

No! I mean MY slaughter!"

-Alex and Grig from The Last Starfighter-

I like this a lot! The front wheels look kind of separated, but the rest of the car looks great! It's like a car from a nightmare. Makes me want to go back in time and get Malum! Great job!

Credit to Moist! from the Spectral Avohkii Enterprises for the super sig!

confusingbanner3.gif

^The Chronicles of Chandu: ElementElites, Ivu, Equinox. An epic written by cylex7^

"I applaud your valiant ways in the face of futility." - Makuta Kazyx, CoC

Chapter 6 of CoC ElementElites is up!!! Please review!