Tron

Astrotorical

>Greetings ProgramsThe Tron Franchise.. its not one of the more well known ones really. It is a huge cult hit, but with only 1 movie it was never as big as Star Wars and the like. But with the creation of Tron:Legacy, the announced series, Tron:Uprising and the games of Tron:Evolution and Tron: Battle Grids well it updated the canon. even Tron 2.0 and the Tron: Ghost in the Machine story sparked clans of games (even though it surrounds an alternate time line). With Tron 3 planned, how many of my fellow Troniacs (the tron fan term similar to Trekies) do we have among the ranks of BZP? where would you like to see the franchise go to?>End of Line

Edited by Astrotorical

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

I loved TRON: Legacy, but it wouldn't be half of what it was without that amazing score by Daft Punk. It was one of those few soundtracks that if you listen to it, and then go see the movie, you can pretty much pick out every track in the film. So much awesome. Also: who else thinks the funniest part of the movie was Jeff Bridges' "yeah?" in the flashback of CLU's coup?

-V

"Cillian J Murphey doesnt do cameos"-- Bruce.BTron 3 is roughly about sam and quorra in the real world. Im thinking the reason they go back is something to do with Flynn being alive, and the MCP has trapped him inside, Maybe even going to the original ENCOM system seen in the first movie. either way it should be good. Joseph Koslinski says he wants to end it off in a trilogy, but wants the franchise to continue in things like games, series and books. and probably moremovies And definately, it was the funnyiest part of the film

Edited by Astrotorical

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif