Propulsion Pack Moc

KZN02

I haven't been uploading pics of my MOCs lately due to college work, but now that it's spring break, I can finally get to that.GallerySeems like an extension from an old MOC, and I hope to get more back accessories for 2.0 Heroes.

Edited by KZN02

The Master of Tediosness

Ohoho this is very nice :3Seems like you've built this with functionality in mind, and that greatly pays off. Yet at the same time, it's quite stylish too. Not a lot of mocs can balance style and function this well, but you've succeeded.On the subject of function though, I'm kinda bugged by the fact that the gear is fake. Sure it looks great there, no doubt, but at the same time, it looks to me like it could in theory be used to spin the blades. It would be even cooler if that were possible.

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Ohoho this is very nice :3Seems like you've built this with functionality in mind, and that greatly pays off. Yet at the same time, it's quite stylish too. Not a lot of mocs can balance style and function this well, but you've succeeded.On the subject of function though, I'm kinda bugged by the fact that the gear is fake. Sure it looks great there, no doubt, but at the same time, it looks to me like it could in theory be used to spin the blades. It would be even cooler if that were possible.

Are we talking about the same MOC?

The Master of Tediosness

...GAH. I clicked the wrong link.Don't review mocs past 12, kids.Well I think this is pretty cool too. I like how it can be a jet pack or an underwater propellor. Though I'm not sure if I like how you have to change the moderator drastically to use one or the other. Would it be possible to take the black end of the jet pack and attach it to the propeller case instead? Then it would look like that portion detaches for underwater movement. My only concern would be whether that would affect the propeller or not.Also Megaman power slide is lolz.

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Would it be possible to take the black end of the jet pack and attach it to the propeller case instead? Then it would look like that portion detaches for underwater movement. My only concern would be whether that would affect the propeller or not.

Well, I tried it, but because I used a rod to connect the two pieces, I can't attach a propeller into black barrel without it being unable to spin, so I guess it'll have to be just a jetpack in that state.

The Master of Tediosness

Wow, it can switch from helicopter back to a weapon. This is genius. I do love things that transform from one functional form to another, especially if they look cool doing it. As Chols pointed out, the gear would be cool spinning the blades. HOWEVER...even cooler would be to take some pieces such as Rahkshi stomachs (Yes, the parts housing the gears) and putting a gear system together, so that the gear function could spin the propeller, AND have a few visible internal gears that would also spin, just to look cool. It would really be a 20/10 that way. I would seriously recommend trying this. (If I had such an abundance of pieces, I'd do it myself.)As for what you do have, well...not sure how to rate it. Good work though, I'm just suggesting a "coolified" revamp, and a video of the internal gears looking epic as you spin it all.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Wow, it can switch from helicopter back to a weapon. This is genius. I do love things that transform from one functional form to another, especially if they look cool doing it.As Chols pointed out, the gear would be cool spinning the blades. HOWEVER...even cooler would be to take some pieces such as Rahkshi stomachs (Yes, the parts housing the gears) and putting a gear system together, so that the gear function could spin the propeller, AND have a few visible internal gears that would also spin, just to look cool. It would really be a 20/10 that way. I would seriously recommend trying this. (If I had such an abundance of pieces, I'd do it myself.)As for what you do have, well...not sure how to rate it. Good work though, I'm just suggesting a "coolified" revamp, and a video of the internal gears looking epic as you spin it all.

Again people clicked the wrong link. I better change my post.

The Master of Tediosness