Design Project - Research Survey

Newmega

Greetings, BZPower.

My name is Alex and I am an Industrial Design student, presently working on a project for my studio at school. The project relates to integrated packaging, with our goal being to create a package for an existing product that enhances or contributes to the product in some way, or has a secondary purpose after being opened and having the product removed.

My focus for this project is presently Toy Packaging, with a deeper focus on either LEGO Buildable Figures and Transformers. In order to move forward in the design process, I need to get some information regarding existing packaging from real users.

Below is the link to a very short survey that will help me determine the best course of action to take further down the line as I move into ideation. If you could take a moment of your time to fill this survey out, I would greatly appreciate it.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6CB3YZP

Thank you very much for your time.

Latest: Vahki Army 3 Chapter 9 Posted

---"Oh, and is Mata Nui going to wind-fly us over all of these Drones so we don't have to get our hands dirty?"-Toa Iruini Hagah

Epics:[VA3:VI][Review]-[VA2:MNF][Review][VA][Review]

Short Stories:[Clear Displacement][Order's Call][Falling Stars]

MOCs:[Emissary][Angels]

As this topic isn't discussing LEGO Sets, it would be better placed in your signature or, if you become Premier, your blog. Also, as this is somewhat of a planning topic, those unfortunately aren't allowed until you have something to show. If you would like to showcase your designs once they are made you may do so in one of the Creative Outlet forums, but asking people for help/advice is better left in your signature, profile or blog. So until then, I'm afraid...Topic closed. Sounds like a great idea, though, and I wish you the best of luck!newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender