Elara

[media=]http-~~-//www.flickr.com/photos/leaithtsk/sets/72157629797367822/[/media]

=================

Creative Comments=================Elara was made straight away after I got my first Bionicle Legends order I had a bunch of yellow to use and since I didn't want to make Project 70% anymore (A moc that was 30% robot and 70% yellow :biggrin:) and I had some idea of a yellow female moc and I think I did quite well. I started on he head BEFORE I got my Bionicle Legends order when I was bored on the basic though of I think the Kau Kau flipped looked more feminine and cute if that's the right word. then I started working on the arms doing custom upper arms with an HF shell on it, well... yeah I think HF shells should stay on HF bones now because it was such a hassle everything was falling apart :L. I made the bottom arms in the next 10 minutes and it looked good, clean and simple. Than I started on the body it looked very dry at first it was all a bit uppity (I think that a word) but I worked on it harder I used Evo's head as a breast plate (which I think looks really cool) and gave her a scarf and it just completely made her look fuller. And finnaly the legs the main idea was to stop the stereotype of female bionicles having high heels and thing legs there supposed to be warriors not models, my very good friend Mephek (some of you will know him and yes his self moc is that guy and yeas he's in Leaith's team) said the legs looked a bit fat for a girl well I kinda ignored mainly because I actually couldn't do anything to fix it. The last thing that was done was putting in all the trans I got a Bionicle Legends order from Australia with all the trans I need for my future mocs, I put the trans on replaced some of the bits that where holding the other buts with the trans and then she was complete.

Find out some more about her on

her moc page.

~Leaith!

:biggrin: (sorry for all the edits on her info)

Edited by Leaith

╔╗──╔═══╦═══╦══╦════╦╗─╔╗

║║──║╔══╣╔═╗╠╣╠╣╔╗╔╗║║─║║

║║──║╚══╣║─║║║║╚╝║║╚╣╚═╝║

║║─╔╣╔══╣╚═╝║║║──║║─║╔═╗║

║╚═╝║╚══╣╔═╗╠╣╠╗─║║─║║─║║

╚═══╩═══╩╝─╚╩══╝─╚╝─╚╝─╚╝

This is really good. I really like the cape-ish thing, it gives the upper body a bit more bulk where it would otherwise look wierd. Also yellow and blue is a much better colour scheme for lightning than white and blue, so it's good that you decided on that. Personally, I think it's a 9/10, my only gripe is the thin torso. So yeah, you've got talent and hope to see more of your creations.

Edited by High Voltage

This is really good. I like the body and arm designs, and the legs look good too. The only thing I'm not sure about is the head.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Looks good, very sturdy while not exactly bulky. Looks sort-of like Tali from Mass Effect, and the cape looks great. good integration of HF and bionicle on the shoulder, though I'm not so sure on the chest. Looks like it could be better, given the same sort of mechanical detail on the rest of it.

It's not illegal, it's just cheating.