Vote In The Preliminary Lego Battlescapes Polls!

bonesiii

The preliminary polls for the LEGO Battlescapes General Art contest are now up! This round ends at minute-before-midnight EST June 17.Preliminary Poll APreliminary Poll BGo vote!Three entries (maybe more if ties) will move on to a final round.I hope to have that launched by June 19, and the final round will end at the end of the month. There will be three final winners, ranked from first to third. Winners will receive LEGO gift cards redeemable at LEGO's online shop site; first prize will get a higher dollar amount, and so forth. (I haven't yet decided the exact amounts, but first prize will be enough to get a largeish set while third will be enough to get a choice of small sets and the like. Winners will need to give me their shipping information for the mailing of the gift card.)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

• 2 weeks later...
The final poll is now up.After researching several of the current LEGO lines to make sure there was a decent range of sets in these price ranges plus shipping, I have chosen these amounts for the gift cards that will be awarded to the poll winners:1ST: $93 (will ship $80 sets)2ND: $50 (for $40 sets)3RD: $27 ($20 sets)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

• 2 weeks later...

A tiebreaker poll has been launched. As said there: "This art contest allowed multiple entries per member, but for the 1st through 3rd place prizes three different members must win. The "final" poll showed the same member winning both first and second. The second image will be turned into an honorable mention. This moves up the third place image to second place, and leaves us with a tie for third place."Break the 3rd Place tie here!