Selling Off A Few Sets And Parts

Takanuinuva

I've decide that I have too many lego parts and I've decide to start selling of a couple.Rules1. You must live in north america. i don't like sending my parts overseas. I live in canada so be sure you can send there.2. I will cover the shipping costs. All you have to pay is what the prices are.3. For parts we can negotiate a price4. Stuff in Green is on hold5. Stuff in Red is soldHere is what I am selling.Bohrok- note none of these sets have canisters or instructions. They do have there kranaTahnok- only 1 $7Lehvak- only 1 $7Pahrak- only 1 $7Kohrak- only 1 $7Nuvohk- only 1 $7Gahlok- only 1 $7If you buy all six at once its only $35Rahkshi- note none of these sets have canisters or instructions. They do have there kraataTurahk- only 1 $7Guurahk- only 1 $7Vorahk- only 1 $7Lehrahk- only 1 $7Panrahk- only 1 $7Kurahk- only 1 $7If you buy all six at once its only $35I have a bunch of lego and bionicle parts. If you have a specific part you want. Leave a reply and I'll see if I have it. I will not be selling any hero factory parts.Here are pics of the masks and krana I can sell (Stuff crossed out is sold. Stuff Circled is on holdMaskshttp://upload.brickshelf.com/gallery/takanuinuva/mc/001.jpgKranahttp://upload.brickshelf.com/gallery/takanuinuva/mc/002.jpgUpdate I found some books and Kanoka disks and one KraataKraataStage 6 Kraata of Shapeshifting. Gold head yellow tail (Correct me if I'm wrong about the type)BooksBionicle Legends 4- Legacy of evilBionicle Legends 6- City of the lostKanokaTa metru 143Ta metru 116Le metru 555Onu metru 638Ga metru 225Po metru 314Po metru 373I also have a ton of Zamor spheres and Rhotuka. If there is a color your looking for. Post a reply and I'll see if I have it.

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

what tohunga or 2003 matoran parts do you have?
Barely any. I have a mctoran Macku complete with disk. But I really don't want to part with itI also had a Takua 2003 from Takua and pewku but He is disassembled and the mask is used in a creation of mine. I can reassemble Takua but the mask will have to be different. Also the Kohlii stick will not be included since its in a creation of mine

$5.00 for both?
Deal for the kakama but the miru has some minor stress marks so how about $3 for the miru.Send me a pm and i'll give you my paypal name

• 3 weeks later...

How much for kurahk, turahk,any mctoran parts, the kraata, the kahnohi, and the kraata?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

• 2 weeks later...
How much for kurahk, turahk,any mctoran parts, the kraata, the kahnohi, and the kraata?
Well for Kurahk and Turahk there $7 each. I have no mctoran parts. Were there any specific Kanohi and krana you wanted or did you want them all

All of them. :evilgrin:
Alright then. Based on the Kanohi and Krana. I'd say $15 for the all the Kanohi and Krana plus the $14 dollars for the white and red Rahkshi. That comes to. $29 dollars. Pm me and i'll give you my address. Will you pay with paypal or check. I already sold the gold pakari and Someone else has taken the green kakama and miru Edited by Takanuinuva