Glowra

i was thinkin that, but most of my friends pointed out that almost all my female mocs are "flat chested"(Toa dont need breasts. :I) so i compensated here. :Iplus, she's a seacreature that cant breath water, she needs to keep buoyant. <:I

Edited by -Windrider-

Still, they just look like watermelons. If you mounted individual Nuva shoulders in a similar fashion rather than doubling them up like that, it might look a bit less unsettling :P I've seen worse, though. At least she actually large enough to merit the use of Nuva shoulders in the first place, unlike a large number of female toa-sized mocs that pop up around here.Love the head as well. That's just fantastic. And the tiny useless feet xD

Edited by Jackson Lake

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

Still, they just look like watermelons. If you mounted individual Nuva shoulders in a similar fashion rather than doubling them up like that, it might look a bit less unsettling :P I've seen worse, though. At least she actually large enough to merit the use of Nuva shoulders in the first place, unlike a large number of female toa-sized mocs that pop up around here.Love the head as well. That's just fantastic. And the tiny useless feet xD
maaan, i dont think havin those heavy things would be a burden on her if she was in the water, but yeah, im not sure how to use just two nuva shoulders on her chest, and make it look good. <:Iewwww, 'member Toa Macku from a few years back?maaan, i gotta show off her moving jaw, and everybody loves those lil feet. <:'D

I don't think they would be a burden either. I was commenting purely from aesthetics :P...I don't remember that. I must have wiped it from my mind. However, I do have a vague recollection of an epidemic of double Nuva-shoulder watermelons on Toa Mata torsos, from even earlier, like 2006 or 2007. And don't even get me started on all the Rahkshi heads. Incidentally, I was trawling through your Mocpage, and I greatly appreciate that the only Vortixx that you, a mocist who seems to have a penchant towards busty female mocs, have made (or at least publicized) is male.Make a stop-motion film of her jaw opening and closing, turn it into a gif, put it in your sig. Bam.

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

glowrachomp.gif_thumb.jpgJaw Functions guuuuysEdit: Thumbnailed the image; all pics posted in BBC need to be less than 100 kB in file size. Clicking on the thumbnail will load up the original image in all its animated glory, though, so fear not.-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-