Selling all my Bionicles

u_no_who999

EDIT: Also, just for confidence's sake, thought I'd add the one review I have on the BZP Sales and Trading Records thread from Mr. Makuta_of_Oz

u_no_who999: Excellent communication, quick delivery, all items very well-packaged and in mint condition. 10/10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys. I used to be a member here on BZP when I was a kid, but now that I'm about to head off to University I'm trying to downsize. Unfortunately that includes selling off many of my beloved Bionicles.All prices are in USD and have been set according to the old Price Guide on the forums, so feel free to negotiate. Just PM or post if you would like to offer a different price for my consideration.Yellow means the item is pending sale and blue means it is reserved for the time being.2001 sets:Toa MataTahu (w/ a Golden Kanohi): $15.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkOnua: $10.00Pohatu: $10.00Lewa: $10.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkGali: $10.00Kopaka: $10.00RahiGreen Nui Rama (Don't have the Orange Nui Rama sadly): $10 - Reserved by Rahkshi Guurahk2002 sets:BohrokTahnok: $ 6.00Pahrak: $6.00Lehvak: $6.00Kohrak: $6.00Toa NuvaTahu Nuva: $12.00Onua Nuva: $7.00Pohatu Nuva: $7.00Lewa Nuva: $7.00Gali Nuva: $7.00Kopaka Nuva: $7.00Misc.Exo-Toa: $502003 sets:Bohrok-KalNuhvok-Kal: $6.00Pahrak-Kal: $6.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkLehvak-Kal: $6.00Gahlok-Kal: $6.00RahkshiTurahk: $ 6.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkPanrahk: $6.00Levahk: $6.00Kurahk: $6.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkMisc.Takua (With mini-Pewku): $3 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkJaller & Gukko (x2): $20.00 - (x1) Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkTakanuva (Without the Ussanui): $9Makuta (Teridax): $20.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi Guurahk2004 sets:Toa MetruVakama $6.50 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkWhenua $6.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkMatau $6.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkNokama $6.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkNuju $6.00Onewa $6.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkVahkiNuurakh $ 4.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkRorzakh (x2) $ 4.00 - (x1) Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkZadakh $ 4.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkMiscLhikan and Kikinalo $35.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkNidhiki $20.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi Guurahk2005 sets:Toa HordikaVakama: $7.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkWhenua: $7.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkRahagaKualus $3.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkToa HagahToa Iruini $10.00Toa Norik $15.00MiscSidorak $20.002006 sets:Toa InikaJaller: $9.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkNuparu: $9.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkKongu: $9.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkPirakaZaktan: $7.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkHakann: $7.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkAvak: $7.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkThok: $7.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkMiscVezon and Fenrakk: $30.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkBrutaka: $21.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkAxonn: $21.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkVoyatoranGaran: $4.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkVelika: $4.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkDalu: $4.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkPiruk $4.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkKazi: $4.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkDVDs/Games:Mask of Light DVD - $5Bionicle Heroes for Xbox 360 (Region Free) - $10Masks(PM me about price, I will gladly add it for a smaller price if you order it alongside other items):KanohiKranaRed Pakari: $1.50Grey Hau: $1.50Blue Kaukau Nuva: $.75Transparent Sparkly Avohkii (x2): $3.00 - (x1) Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkSilver Avohkii: $3.00Black Kraahkan: $3.00 - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkBlue Great Rau: $1.25Transparent Blue Noble Ruru: $3.00Silver Great Pehkui - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkKrana Za (Yellow) - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkKrana Ja (Pale brown) - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkKrana Bo (x2) (Silver green and grey) - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkKrana Xa (x2) (Yellow and grey) - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkRed stage one Kraata - Reserved by Rahkshi GuurahkSpare parts(Just like with masks, I will happily send these along with other orders for minimal cost):(Will add these here after I've finished counting them all)Misc:x1 Megablocks Black Spider-man (Just thought I'd throw that in there) - $5x1 Lava RoboRider - $5 - Reserved by Rahkshi Guurahkx1 Frost RoboRider - $5 - Reserved by Rahkshi Guurahkx1 Lord Vladek (Knight's Kingdom) - $5x1 Lego Dinosaur - $3Additional info- All prices are in USD- All the Bionicle sets are in near-perfect condition. All the older sets have been properly dusted and looked after over the years by me, and the newer ones are still pristine. Additionally, none of them are missing parts. If you need an idea as to their condition, view the album linked under each collection.- I am not from the US, I am in Hong Kong (China).- Any shipping costs will have to be covered by the customer.- I also happen to have a lot of original Mighty Beanz for anyone interested.Hope you find something you like! Edited by u_no_who999

Credit to -TeeTeeTee- my good friend for the siggie!

barakkibanner2.jpg

I will buy Takua with mini Pewku, two Bohrok Kal (Let me see which ones I don't have), and Kualas and if you will, I would buy your Krana for 50 cents each. If you can wait a few days, maybe a week or more for me to get some money in my Paypal, that would be nice. It would also be cool if you would put them on hold for me. Thank You~Terra Nuva~

Edited by Terra Nuva

sig2_0.png

how much for:Tahu with golden kahnohiLewaParahk-kalKurahkMisc.Takua (With mini-Pewku): $3Jaller & Gukko (x1): $20.00Makuta (Teridax): $20.002004 sets:Toa MetruVakama $6.50Whenua $6.00Matau $6.00Nokama $6.00Onewa $6.00VahkiNuurakh $ 4.00Rorzakh (x1) $ 4.00Zadakh $ 4.00MiscLhikan and Kikinalo $35.00Nidhiki $20.002005 sets:Toa HordikaVakama: $7.00Whenua: $7.00RahagaKualus $3.00Toa HagahToa Iruini $10.00Toa Norik $15.00MiscSidorak $20.002006 sets:Toa InikaJaller: $9.00Hewkii: $9.00Kongu: $9.00PirakaZaktan: $7.00Hakann: $7.00Avak: $7.00Thok: $7.00Vezon and Fenrakk: $30.00Brutaka: $21.00Axonn: $21.00VoyatoranGaran: $4.00Velika: $4.00Dalu: $4.00Piruk $4.00Kazi: $4.001 Transparent Sparkly AvohkiiBlack Kraahkan: $3.00Blue Noble Ruru: $10.00(dude, this is transparent, not a misprint(I think it is transparent)I still want it though.)Silver Great PehkuiKrana Za (Yellow)Krana Ja (Pale brown)Krana Bo (x2) (Silver green and grey)Krana Xa (x2) (Yellow and grey)Red stage one KraataAnd the two roboriders.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I will buy Takua with mini Pewku, two Bohrok Kal (Let me see which ones I don't have), and Kualas and if you will, I would buy your Krana for 50 cents each. If you can wait a few days, maybe a week or more for me to get some money in my Paypal, that would be nice. It would also be cool if you would put them on hold for me. Thank You~Terra Nuva~
Hey Terra, sure, I'll definitely reserve them for you.However, I can only promise the sets you've requested for one week from this writing (so, the 31st).The sets you've requested add up to a total of $21 USD. Look forward to hearing back from you within a week!
how much for:Tahu with golden kahnohiLewaParahk-kalKurahkMisc.Takua (With mini-Pewku): $3Jaller & Gukko (x1): $20.00Makuta (Teridax): $20.002004 sets:Toa MetruVakama $6.50Whenua $6.00Matau $6.00Nokama $6.00Onewa $6.00VahkiNuurakh $ 4.00Rorzakh (x1) $ 4.00Zadakh $ 4.00MiscLhikan and Kikinalo $35.00Nidhiki $20.002005 sets:Toa HordikaVakama: $7.00Whenua: $7.00RahagaKualus $3.00Toa HagahToa Iruini $10.00Toa Norik $15.00MiscSidorak $20.002006 sets:Toa InikaJaller: $9.00Hewkii: $9.00Kongu: $9.00PirakaZaktan: $7.00Hakann: $7.00Avak: $7.00Thok: $7.00Vezon and Fenrakk: $30.00Brutaka: $21.00Axonn: $21.00VoyatoranGaran: $4.00Velika: $4.00Dalu: $4.00Piruk $4.00Kazi: $4.001 Transparent Sparkly AvohkiiBlack Kraahkan: $3.00Blue Noble Ruru: $10.00(dude, this is transparent, not a misprint(I think it is transparent)I still want it though.)Silver Great PehkuiKrana Za (Yellow)Krana Ja (Pale brown)Krana Bo (x2) (Silver green and grey)Krana Xa (x2) (Yellow and grey)Red stage one KraataAnd the two roboriders.
Bloody [removed], you buy in bulk! No worries though, I'll be happy to sell you those. However, as Terra Nuva did post first, I'm going to have to hold a couple sets for him, including:- Takua (with mini-Pewku)- Kualus- And all my KranaHowever, if he doesn't reply by within a week, I'll be happy to sell these to you.Also, I made a slight error when writing the original post. I don't have Hewkii, I actually have Nuparu instead. If you'd still like to buy that, then by all means, let me know.Anyway, your total comes out to $410.50 (as I subtracted away the goods I have booked for Terra Nuva).If there's anything else you'd like to buy, do let me know, otherwise just PM me and we should be able to start arranging shipping! Edited by Hahli Husky
Filter bypass

barakkibanner2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Also, just for confidence's sake, thought I'd add the one review I have on the BZP Sales and Trading Records thread from Mr. Makuta_of_Oz

u_no_who999: Excellent communication, quick delivery, all items very well-packaged and in mint condition. 10/10
Edited by u_no_who999

barakkibanner2.jpg