Things that you Like, but others Don't

Modern pop musicAt least on the internet I find that people hate it. I like musicians like Lil' Wayne And Lady Gaga, and I can't find it in myself to hate on Justin Bieber just for the sake of hating.
That's just online where everybody gets to say that music makes them want to kill the artist and then call other people insane for liking it. Homicide is a natural urge!

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

tf: prime. it boggles my mind how much hate that show gets. on a transformers fansite!human alliance leadfoot is an astounding figure. if you think otherwise you may be using a mediocre transformation.The megabloks halo figures are pretty sweet pocket sized versions of the characters.i love all three matrix movies. all of them.enegon rainbow neon bruticus (in hand) is superior to the FoC mold (that I've seen). yeah, i said it.
Indeedy doo.
Psychology. I have friends who share the interest and the ambition, so I'm lucky in that regard.I also like Björk. No one likes her music or her as a person.As well as that, I have an extreme fascination with ideas and reflections. Not a lot of people share the need to reflect over and discuss ideas. Ideas come in many shapes and sizes. Feelings, thoughts, literature, art, music, impulses and the like. If you or someone else can conceive it, it's an idea. But most of all I like me. People don't share that sentiment, but that's what makes it interesting
I like ideas too.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2