Help Listing All Fan-made Canon Contributions

Zestanor

A few years ago there were exactly four canonized fan-made stories that I could point to, but now there are many more. Could someone please list all of the stories for me, and give me the date (just the year is fine) when it was added to the canon? It dawned on me a few minutes ago that I didn't know where to start, so I thought the Q&A section might help!Thanks!

Edited by Zestanor

Has following the story become too complex? Look no further:

How to Follow BIONICLE

A Simple, chronological checklist

UPDATE May 22 2013: Every is now color coded!

Contains every bit of content, organized by story year

Thanks, but those are all out-of-date, unfortunately. For one, those pages pages don't include the Thousand Years Untold 2 stories, and those are some of the few new ones that I kept up with.

Has following the story become too complex? Look no further:

How to Follow BIONICLE

A Simple, chronological checklist

UPDATE May 22 2013: Every is now color coded!

Contains every bit of content, organized by story year

Pretty sure ATYU2 is the only one not included there, Zestanor. And when it's done, Memoirs of the Dead will be the last. You should also be able to find most of the canonizing contests in the S&T contest history post in the One-Stop topic pinned there. :)BTW, a note just to have a complete answer, XII. Larxene, "fanon" should not be confused for fan-made canon. Fanon refers to non-canon things that are submitted by fans to be used freely by other fans, so it's sort of a second canon managed by fans (as with the Expanded Multiverse). Fan-made canon is fully official Bionicle, by contrast. :)

Edited by bonesiii

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)