DragonTear Rock (NINJAGO ART)

WeatherDragon

It is Kairu overlooking a great mystical site where magic flows through the eye of a rock and is transformed.If you wish to look deeper, it could be a place where the Spirits create a magical water that only the bravest can reach.

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

It's a very nice landscape and quite impressive for being made in MS Paint--but if I could, I'd like to make a few suggestions that you can take or ignore as you please: First, I think your sky is good, but I think you could do with a little less stars. With as many as you have, it makes the picture look too busy and takes away from the main focus, which I assume is your ninja. And definitely cut down on the stars near the horizon, as that's where they're not usually seen as well as further up in the sky.Also, seeing as your moonlight is coming from the upper right, you might want to add more shadows along the cliff sides, and the ground could also be a darker green lower down on the hill and at the base where the moonlight doesn't hit it so much.Other than that, there weren't any other suggestions that came to mind.And once again, good job!

bannnnner.png