Spherus Magna Native Biology

Do you think the fingerlessness of Bone Hunters is canonical or just an oversight by set designers? Or maybe Fero was wearing mitten-like gauntlets. Either way, do they all dress like Fero? It looks that way in the movies or comics, but that could be a simplification/artistic license. It seems unlikely to me that a people of scavengers and raiders like the Bone Hunters would have a uniform of any sort.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Do you think the fingerlessness of Bone Hunters is canonical or just an oversight by set designers?
Fingerlessness has been a hallmark of the sets from the start and has never been canonical, so I don't see any reason to see it as so for Bone Hunters, just based on that anyways.Pretty sure their lack of variety is just artistic license.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Except that set was released the same year as the new hand mold. Malum also doesn't have fingers in his set, but he has those big claw things, so I guess he wears those over his hands and they hide his fingers. The explanation I just suggested, that Fero is wearing mittenlike gauntlets, works for me.And as for the lack of variety in Bone Hunters, I agree. I actually picture them wearing different kinds of armor like the Glatorian, but even more varied, eclectic, and mismatching, because they use what they can steal or scavenge instead of having it forged for them.Update: When I was describing their eyes, I meant I pictured them sort of like the eyes of Irkens from Invader Zim -- one vivid color, no pupils -- except proportionately smaller and always sort of rectangular.

Edited by The Iron Toa

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery