Fallout

BenLuke

Fallout 3/Vegas are easily my two favorite games. I've tried to enjoy F1/2, but I just can't get past the old graphics. Instead I just enjoy reading the plotlines and history from the older gamesThis thread reminds me, I need to finish up my Raider costume before halloween hits..

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png

I'd kill for a Ranger Combat armour costume, but no way that'd ever happen.
You could probably make one without too much difficulty, thoughh it may be a bit expensive if you don't have a job.

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png

Getting a job? You could check around for someplace that's hiring. :P

Fallout 3/Vegas are easily my two favorite games. I've tried to enjoy F1/2, but I just can't get past the old graphics. Instead I just enjoy reading the plotlines and history from the older games
I've actually only played the first one so far :lol:. Got then both along with Tactics during a Steam sale. Almost done with 1, and after I get around to starting and beating 2 I plan on getting 3 and New Vegas, both of which seem awesome. Edited by BenLuke-116

I shot myself in the foot when I played Fallout the first time around- I immediately ditched the main story to explore Shady Sands and the Hub, got merced by raiders and rats that I couldn't hit with my god awfully low gun skill, then ragequit and didn't pick it up since.Heads up Fallout 3 may make you rage

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Well, I'm going for another play through of New Vegas, trying to come up with an interesting character since the back story is left open for development.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

• 3 weeks later...