Looking for a few things

T.B.O.C

Oh hey, look, you're here.well then, I'd like to know if you had any of these, cause that would be pretty cool.Things that need to be stated:Easiest payment form is through Money Orders (USD)I'd only like to trade within US, but I can make exceptions.I don't have that great of a trading past, due to being a very noobish kid in the past (didn't scam or anything, just kinda annoyed people) and if that bothers you, I can send first.If not concerned by the above, we can send at the same time, or whatever way you would like.I might have a few things to trade if you don't want my money, just ask.WHAT I WOULD LIKE:Tohunga Jala PolybagTohunga Maku PolybagTohunga Kongu PolybagTohunga Onepu PolybagTohunga Huki PolybagTohunga Matoro PolybagTahu Mata CanisterGali Nuva CanisterKopaka Nuva CanisterTuraga Vakama BoxTuraga Nokama BoxTuraga Matau BoxTuraga Onewa BoxTuraga Whenua BoxPosters/instructions for all TohungaPowerPack instructions/posterTuraga Nuju (preferably with box and/or instructions)Blue Toa Mata head (no eyes/brain) (2)MdBlue Angle connector #1 (2)MdBlue Angle connector #5 (2)Bamboo disk with Kau Kau printBamboo disk with Pakari printBamboo disk with Kakama printWhat do I have to give?Money (USD)possibly a few Lego Collectible minifgs (ask, I might not have what you want, no Series 1, sorry!)maybe some lego pieces, please ask.Thank you for viewing!

Edited by T.B.O.C

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

No problem. No harm in asking right? :PI have a list of random LEGO items in my wants section, if you're willing to take a look.
Oh yeah, I understand. I'll take a look then!EDIT: I don't think I have anything you're looking for, sorry! Edited by T.B.O.C

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg

Hey, I got a Turaga Onewa and Whenua without box or instructions and I have a Tahu Nuva with the canister. Only accepting money through paypal or money order. How much you willing to offer?
Hmm... for the whole offer, maybe $11-12 without shipping? If that's too low, we can negotiate further. (That's without Tahu Nuva, I just need the canister)
I think I have an eyeless blue head lying around. How much would you be willing to pay for a single piece?
$1 or under. By chance, do you have another, or the angle connectors? (Nokama's light blue arms and legs) Edited by T.B.O.C

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg

Hey, I got a Turaga Onewa and Whenua without box or instructions and I have a Tahu Nuva with the canister. Only accepting money through paypal or money order. How much you willing to offer?
Hmm... for the whole offer, maybe $11-12 without shipping? If that's too low, we can negotiate further. (That's without Tahu Nuva, I just need the canister)
I think I have an eyeless blue head lying around. How much would you be willing to pay for a single piece?
$1 or under. By chance, do you have another, or the angle connectors? (Nokama's light blue arms and legs)
I'm looking for a little more. $16 good with $2 shipping for the lot?Btw whats a bamboo disk with pakari print? I might have one, Edited by Bionicle Rules #1

$1 or under. By chance, do you have another, or the angle connectors? (Nokama's light blue arms and legs)
I'm looking for a little more. $16 good with $2 shipping for the lot?Btw whats a bamboo disk with pakari print? I might have one,
The disks the McToran had, Onepu's is the one you mentioned specifcally.Sounds good!

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg

I have one $20 for the lot with $3 shipping good with the disk or no?
Hmm... adding $5 for just the disk? I'd rather go with the original, $16 + $2 shipping.
Well then what's your offer with the disk included? Because usually can't find those items anymore.
$1-2 maybe, but either way, I think I'll be good with the original.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg