Why isn't this in the news?

Bitl

As some of you may know, Lego merged with Roblox on August 13, and there was no news report about it here.http://blog.roblox.c...ctory-breakout/

ROBLOX has worked with LEGO to bring you LEGO Hero Factory: Breakout, a new game that sends up to 10 ROBLOX players to the futuristic Makuhero City. Players take the role of Stringer or Voltix – hero or villain, respectively – and compete to win a five-on-five, team-based scavenger hunt. Not only are the heroes constantly battling it out with the villains, but each team can destroy the other’s scavenger items, adding an unpredictable challenge to winning the hunt.The first team to collect all six items in the scavenger hunt wins. Winners also bank a special piece of equipment; heroes take home an Aquajet Pack and Plasma Gun, while villains receive an Arachnix Drone. Both are pictured below.
LEGO Hero Factory: Breakout features:
  • Makuhero City’s towering buildings, which players can enter and search for pick-ups
  • The iconic Hero Factory at the center of the Makuhero City
  • 12 scavenger hunt pick-ups
  • Custom graphic-user interfaces and menus
  • All-new body shapes and character animations for Stringer and Voltix

The game itself is actually pretty fun. This has gotten me back into Roblox for a bit.If this is in the wrong topic, sorry. Edited by Bitl

biorena_logo_v2.png

I was a LEGO Universe Closed Beta Tester!

Maybe because nobody reported it? :P Seriously, if you don't report news, don't expect them to show up on the front page. Unless you did already report this?~Mentos Fruit
True, but I was not on BZPower or Roblox when this came out.

biorena_logo_v2.png

I was a LEGO Universe Closed Beta Tester!

Maybe because nobody reported it? :P Seriously, if you don't report news, don't expect them to show up on the front page. Unless you did already report this?~Mentos Fruit
True, but I was not on BZPower or Roblox when this came out.
Okay, but reporting it is nothing you couldn't catch up on. ;)This gets quite boring after a while, but it's still fun enough for some time.~Mentos Fruit Edited by Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I had an answer in mind, but I think it's better off not saying it. Also, you'd need to report it, otherwise they won't put it up.Not very interesting to me, not playing or liking Roblox in particular. Still, it's a pretty good way of marketing, as many people play the game.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

I sent in a news report on this back on August 15th.
Not everything is posted. I certainly think this would have been front-page material, but if the News Reporters differ, so be it. :shrugs:~Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^