How can I make Fan Created BIONICLE Game

maxthethrax

The title says it all. :begging:PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE A BIONICLE FAN CREATED GAME(BFCG) :begging: :headbonk: I need help because I want to make a BFCG .I have the idea to make it,and i need help to make the game plan.And I think the good members of :tohu: BZPower :tohu: can help me to make it.SO PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEE :begging:

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

The Fan Created Games Forum Rules state:

In order to start a topic for your game in this forum, you must meet the following requirements:
  • Have a program to create the game with and know how to use at least the basic functions. If not, there is an official topic that addresses some of these issues, and search engines can be used otherwise.
  • You must have proof that you have already started creating the game. Do not simply post your idea for a game. Evidence that you have begun work could be in the form of a screenshot, a demo download, or something similar. Do not simply post, "I have already started."
  • You must be able to create your own storyline and plot devices to use in the game, if applicable.
  • You may request assistance, such as support staff, testers, "guest stars," or similar. You must request that members PM you the information and then, if applicable, update your original post.
  • Any requests for backgrounds, sprites, or music apply to the above rule and should be returned via PM.

Members not following these rules and posting their information in the thread will have their entire thread closed.

Thread closed.