Super MNC

ShenanAgain

"I wish I had these skills when I fought the Balloon Master. Guy had a [gosh dang] balloon for everything I did..."

SuperMNC_logo.png

Current Pro Rotation: Assassin, Karl, Leo, Tank, Artemis, Cheston

SMNC_Muertos.jpg

LOS MUERTOS HALLOWEEN UNIFORMS

If you haven't heard about this game, you're missing out on a rather unique experience. Tell me, what games have you played that let you play as a disgruntled Leonardo da Vinci, wrestle giant chickens, eat bacon, and punch giant robots in the face? That's this game. Welcome to Super Monday Night Combat, a Free to Play MOBA based third-person shooter.Now, before you get all excited to shoot things up in the arena, there's a few things you should know:

1. Kill the robots first. You may come into this game planning to shoot up the enemy team, but that won't always win you games. Sure, killing enemy players helps the cause, but you need to kill the bots to succeed.
  2. Collect coins. If you've been killing the bots, get their money. This will help you level up faster and lets you purchase various things across the map. Don't get caught penniless.
  3. Kill robots
  4. Defend the Annihilator. The Annihilator is a lovely device found in the middle of the map. It becomes charged around every 5 minutes. It also destroys every enemy bot on the field. Don't let the other team take it without a fight.
  5. KILL ROBOTS

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them here. I don't profess to be the best at this game, but I'll help out as much as I can. I hope to see you guys in the arena!

Edited by ShenanAgain
There's nothing to fear
Your saviors are here
krogoth.jpg
This ship is coming down
This ship is coming down
This ship is coming down
Coming down
Coming down