My MF Mummie doesn't glow! Why? Also dose your MF Mummie glow

Timelady Gallade

For some reason my MF Mummie doesn't GITD. I have no idea why. The skeli-horse/reindeer/thing glows though. How come? I am just a bit unlucky? Please tell me!Also does your one glow?

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Mine glows fine. Try charging yours up in the light for a bit.
It has to be charged?! Why didn't it say in booklet?!?!EDIT: FACEPLAM. PS: Your pic is awesome! :D Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Mine glows fine. Try charging yours up in the light for a bit.
It has to be charged?! Why didn't it say in booklet?!?!EDIT: FACEPLAM.PS: Your pic is awesome! :biggrin:
It should follow naturally from the law of conservation of energy that you need to put in some energy first. Leave it in a well-lit area for several minutes and it should be fine.

aouROFb.png

BTW Never put a glow in the dark sets next to your bed. It'll freak you out!

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Yeah, the glow-in-the-dark printing in the Monster Fighters theme takes a bit more charging under a light to glow than the glow-in-the-dark plastic does. Probably partly a consequence of it being a thin layer of glow-in-the-dark material rather than a thick, sturdy material layer. Glad you were able to get your mummy to work!

Once i put Avak and Vesok next to my bed. I WAS SACRED RAHILESS!

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

i love seeing glow in the dark stuff at night its so cool plus if you need to get out of bed you know were your lego piles are but yes it will always have to be charged just like any glow in the dark stuff

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this