Kanohi Miru

I was wondering, since Lewa can use his mask of levitation to levitate and then glide down, would he be able to use momentum from a run to go up and forward at the same time as long as his momentum lasts or would he just go straight up?

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Thanks, I should really check out BS01.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Thanks, I should really check out BS01.
Always good advice. Yep, momentum is one of those basic Earth physics things that Bionicle physics includes. :)Question answered, topic closed.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)