Issue with my Premier Membership

Stryker055

I would have brought this to staff attention earlier, but I've been very sporadic when it comes to BZP activity lately. Recently I've decided to stick around, and, eh, this is bugging me.I gave the money for a premier membership, and I go the proto boost and the 45-day name change limit, but I didn't get the title or any other PM perks. Now to be honest, I can't remember how long of a membership I signed up for, but it was at least a year, and it has to be almost up by now so I'm not sure what can be done, but I figure'd I'd let some of the higher-ups know.Thanks!

How exactly did you pay (and when)?If you ordered using paypal, you can grab the confirmation code and PM it to Black Six with the details. He should be able to take care of it from there. All the information you're looking for should be in the BZPower Premier Membership Program topic.

Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

I don't see any record in our system of you buying a Premier Membership. Now this only goes back to when we launched the new system. If it was before that, Dimensioneer would have to check. Like Kakaru said, send me a PM with the information you have - PayPal account name, transaction ID, date of transaction, etc, and we'll work on getting this straightened out.Thread closed.