Football

Mr. Fluffy

Discuss American football here (for now). The NFL season's been so messed up! The Colts have not won a game this season. The Detroit Lions are undefeated, and the Bills are 4-1. ????? As for college football, it looks like Alabama's gonna kick butt this year. And Ohio State's going to stink this season. Good for them!

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

Huge Ravens fan here and I'm very, very happy about how well they've been doing this season. The game against the Titans was a stinker but the Ravens have played pretty consistently strong against everyone else. I agree that this season seems like some kind of backwards world. The Lions are tied for the best record in the NFL while the Colts are doing nothing without Peyton. And who thought Cam Newton would be setting passing records?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

Colts are wonless? That ain't messed up in my opinion! :P This season has been really interesting for me. I mean, alot of the underdog teams (Lions and Bills for example) have really made a comeback. I live in Minnesota, so I'm a Vikings fan by default (yeah, they suck right now too), but my money's on the Lions. They'll have a tough time getting past the Pack though, I think. :psychotwitch:

I am now a proud Detroit football fan. Sure we have The Red Wings, Tigers, The Wolverines, and at some point this decade (lol Dx) The Pistons, but we also had the most laughable football team who went 0-16.Detroit's making comeback! :DAnd on another note, Go Blue!67 is still a bigger number than 32! :P

Hey look I almost have 1000 posts

I like the Cowboys myself. I'm actually from the Dallas area, so that's partly why. That and Tony Romo's awesome.

I'm guessing you weren't pleased with how their game turned out against Detroit. :P Not really a Romo fan, but I can admire his toughness when he stayed in that one game with a broken rib. Edited by Superbionicle

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

I like the Cowboys myself. I'm actually from the Dallas area, so that's partly why. That and Tony Romo's awesome.

I'm guessing you weren't pleased with how their game turned out against Detroit. :P Not really a Romo fan, but I can admire his toughness when he stayed in that one game with a broken rib.
I agree, that was really impressive on his part. I'm not a big Dallas/Romo fan but I have to respect that kind of toughness.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

I'm a huge Steelers fan here and I'm really disapointed right now... I'm not going to believe in them unless they go into New England 5-2 and win.

Being a Colts fan (which I am) right now isn't easy either. :P

I'm a huge Steelers fan here and I'm really disapointed right now... I'm not going to believe in them unless they go into New England 5-2 and win.

Being a Colts fan (which I am) right now isn't easy either. :P
Yeah I can only imagine... Maybe you guys can suck all season and luck out with Andrew Luck!! Imagine how great that would be!!

Xbox 360 Gamertag: PetaPanSpartan

I play Halo Reach, Halo 3 and MW3 online.

halo_4.png

Well if he would be like Farve, (which I doubt he's that dumb) he would go to another team and fail there!! :biggrin:

Before that though, he would cry like a baby over "the end of his career". :lol: Although he actually reached the National League Championship one year with the Vikings.

Well if he would be like Farve, (which I doubt he's that dumb) he would go to another team and fail there!! :biggrin:

Before that though, he would cry like a baby over "the end of his career". :lol: Although he actually reached the National League Championship one year with the Vikings.
Well yeah but I don't count that because it wasn't a super bowl. :P

Is anybody else shocked that the Bucs are doing good?

Actually I am!! I'm really happy for the Lions though...They've been way too bad for way too long.

halo_4.png

I thought that fight that the Detroit Coach had with the San Fransisco coach after the game was pretty funny. Though I don't blame Detroit's coach for how he reacted.

I thought that fight that the Detroit Coach had with the San Fransisco coach after the game was pretty funny. Though I don't blame Detroit's coach for how he reacted.

I still don't get what the fight came from - I didn't see anything worth fighting over. :huh: Huge Ravens fan, loving being at the top of the AFC North. :D
baltimore_ravens.png

I still don't get what the fight came from - I didn't see anything worth fighting over. :huh: Huge Ravens fan, loving being at the top of the AFC North. :biggrin:
Fighting in hockey makes so much more sense!! :P Yeah I have a feeling the steelers are losing again to you guys!!

halo_4.png

I still don't get what the fight came from - I didn't see anything worth fighting over. :huh: Huge Ravens fan, loving being at the top of the AFC North. :biggrin:
Apparently the Detroit coach thought that the SF coach shook his hand too hard and swore at him, then he chased after him later on. I'm a Baltimore fan too and I'm loving where we stand right now but I'm a little scared with the Bengals and Pittsburgh are both at 4-2. Most of their schedule has been pretty soft though. Pittsburgh barely scraping by against Indy (without Peyton) and the Jags (without any QB) gives me a little hope.

Yeah I have a feeling the steelers are losing again to you guys!!

I really hope so. Their offensive line is pretty depleted and most of their players are getting older and slower while Baltimore's getting younger and faster. It should be another win but it's in Pittsburgh so there's that to consider. Edited by Fresh Makuta of Bel-Air

Apparently the Detroit coach thought that the SF coach shook his hand too hard and swore at him, then he chased after him later on. I'm a Baltimore fan too and I'm loving where we stand right now but I'm a little scared with the Bengals and Pittsburgh are both at 4-2. Most of their schedule has been pretty soft though. Pittsburgh barely scraping by against Indy (without Peyton) and the Jags (without any QB) gives me a little hope.
Wow that's so stupid! Yeah we have been TERRIBLE!!I'm worried about the Cardinals!! They're worse!! Although I LOVE Larry Fitzgerald...He's my favorite player ever!! Even when he was at Pitt too!! Oh yeah about Pitt...I give credit to Grahm for selling his mentality the way he did!! But it's not for Pitt, sorry it's not.

halo_4.png

I'm a New England fan, even though I live in Canada (as for CFL I'm an Als fan, but that's something entirely different). I pretty sure that the Bills aren't quite the team they seem to be early on, similarily to how Philedelphia has been doing. I think Philly's going to pick up (they pretty much have to), and the Bills will be a .500 team at the end of the season. I could be wrong though.

black_-_the_host.png

Go Titans! We might have a chance this year with Peyton being injured on the Colts, Mario Williams and Andre Johnson being injured on the Texans, and the Jags just being the Jags. I seriously think that we could go 9-7 and win the division. Oh, and the Packers are totally kicking butt. New England is the kind of team that goes 12-4, wins their division, and then fails in the playoffs. January in New England demands a running game and defense. The Pats have neither. -don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

Speaking of bad teams( :P ), have any of you guys heard of the whole "Suck for Luck" thing? Apparently a bunch of fans of the bottom-rung teams are rooting for losses in hopes of a first round draft pick to get a good new quarterback next year.

baltimore_ravens.png