Football

Mr. Fluffy

It's come way too fast, but am I the only one really excited for next week's regular season closer?Green Bay and San Fran are about the only sure things to stay where they are, almost everyone else set for the postseason is up in the air:~Cinci will be playing to assure themselves a wildcard, as they'll lose any tiebreaker if they lose and one of the teams in the hunt wins, while Baltimore fights to keep our #2 seat, and the first time we'll have a playoff home game and first-round bye in years.~Pittsburgh will be playing with the hopes that Baltimore will lose and they can nab the #2 spot in the AFC and the bye, which they're going to need if they want to play Big Ben, while the Browns just try to end the season on a happy win.~New England will be battling for their #1 spot(If I recall, Baltimore had the tiebreaker if they both had the same record, which a Pats loss and Ravens win will give), while the Bills try to end on a high-note after pummeling Denver~The Giants and Cowboys are battling each other for the same playoff spot, with only one finishing in the playoffs, as neither has a record that'll get them a wildcard spot.~Tebow and the Broncos are going to need a win to keep themselves safe in the playoffs, and their last game that win has to come from is going to be against the Packer-beating Kansas City Chiefs, newly led by Kyle "Ousted by Tebow" Orton as he returns to Denver.And everyone in the hunt is still fighting to get in. It's going to be a great finale to the season, even if it's here too soon. :D

baltimore_ravens.png

Drew Brees broke Marino's record! Wow!And apparently some Steelers players are going to be in the upcoming summer blockbuster The Dark Knight Rises.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the Giants made the Super Bowl. Unfortunately, so did the Patriots. Hopefully the Giants ruin another Super Bowl run for them. :P

Edited by Mr. Fluffy

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"