Premier time?

Great Being Velika

From the http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=34]Premier Membership FAQ[/url]:

I sent my money. How long until I become a Premier Member?With the new system, being promoted to the Premier Member group should be nearly-instantaneous. If you didn't get moved it means there was likely an error processing your payment. If you feel an exceptional amount of time has passed, contact Black Six or Dimensioneer so they can look into the matter.

Depending on the payment method you used, the payment may still be processing. As noted above, I'd recommend waiting for a day or two and then contacting Black Six if you still haven't been changed to a Premier Member.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

From the Premier Membership FAQ:

I sent my money. How long until I become a Premier Member?With the new system, being promoted to the Premier Member group should be nearly-instantaneous. If you didn't get moved it means there was likely an error processing your payment. If you feel an exceptional amount of time has passed, contact Black Six or Dimensioneer so they can look into the matter.

Depending on the payment method you used, the payment may still be processing. As noted above, I'd recommend waiting for a day or two and then contacting Black Six if you still haven't been changed to a Premier Member.

Thanks, Nate. That about covers it.

Question answered; topic closed.

newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender