Bionicle 2008 - Finish The Fight

Wazdakka

Well, I decided to whip this up when I was bored with homework - about 30 mins of Do NOT bypass the word filter - Rayg sketching, and 30 mins of coloring during breaks at school. What I was thinking of when I drew this was the scene where Master Chief was on the forerunner dreadnought in the Halo 2 ending cutscene, where Lord Hood says, "Mind telling me what you're doing on that ship?" to which Chief replies, "Sir. Finishing the fight." Finish the Fight became Halo 3's official tagline. You will notice that Lewa is cocked to the side, with the light coming behind from behind him, similar to that in the cutscene. Well, it's nothing special, but I hope you like it. As you may know, Lewa Nuva actually had some design elements from Master Chief (many of which were eventually cut), but I also just saw Bionicle 2008 as a heroic finishing point for a main portion of the plot arc. Also, if the picture doesn't work, here is the URL: http://s1242.beta.photobucket.com/user/relicblade/media/Leewah00013_zps3897a8cd.jpg.html And of course, BZP says that my picture thing isn't allowed. Just take the link, please. P.S. Sketched in pencil, then scanned, then colored using Photoshop CS5.

Edited by InnerRayg
Bypassing word filter

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

Not a bad picture, and I know you did this at school for fun, but the mask needs some work on the sizing. Otherwise, it looks great.

Hmmm... you think it should be bigger?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?