Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Discussion

toacorey

Since no one made a discussion for this yet here, I decided to make one like the one back at Please do not discuss sites with forums -B6. If no one knows about this, it is the new Assassin's Creed game Ubisoft released a picture of a couple days ago. Now the AC site has a countdown to a new trailer for the new game. What do you guys think. Ubisoft did say they might make a movie so who knows what the trailer is for. Movie or game. Picture of game cover: http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/02/ac3601-300x423.jpg Edit: Image deeplinked.-Wind-

Edited by Black Six

"New Era, New Assassin"-AC4:Blackflag

So this is a full game, and not just a DLC? I guess from what's been shown that sailing gameplay will be expanded. I'll keep an eye on this.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

Seems to me like they're trying to reuse assets from AC III to make another full game. I'm apprehensive, but I'm willing to give AC the benefit of the doubts. Though I think it's been said that another team would be working on AC IV.

Disclaimer: I have no idea what I'm doing 90% of the time.